Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:23:30 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  POST YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOODS!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: POST YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOODS!!!  (Read 10099 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2015, 11:09:49 PM »

I went to WINDMILL here in Asbury Park, NJ.  There are not many of them, but at least a few and I often go to Belmar.  I go (once or twice a YEAR) and treat myself to sh!t like a hot dog or a cheeseburger or fries or fried mushrooms or...  

Crispy Chicken
w/ Hellmann’s Mayo & Lettuce

And the "Lettuce" was a couple of leaves of crispy fresh iceberg lettuce on a "kaiser roll".  I don't like shredded lettuce.  Lettuce leaf is so great.  And the roll was nice and this... chicken patty thingee is so great with the mayo and lettuce...

http://www.windmillhotdogs.com/menu.html

...I want to eat it everyday.   BounceGiggle Lookingup

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:23:26 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
messedup
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 07:30:02 AM »

Probably Cheeseburger...I can go with something like Burger King or McDonalds sometimes, but nothing beats a Burger made by yourself -> Juicy Patty, Crispy Bun, fresh tomatoes/lettuce, sweet fried onions, melting cheese and a simple, but tasty sauce...Heavenly Combination.

Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 07:59:53 AM »

It's often the small, non-chain places that has the goods.
Westerville Grill has a great Mushroom/Swiss burger, as does the Wildflower Cafe. Pancake house has The Barbara's fave, a great Patty Melt. Mix the Heinz ketchup with Ronz's hot sauce...perfection.
Go La Partona for Mexican. Trust me.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
claws
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 12:32:18 PM »

Probably Cheeseburger...I can go with something like Burger King or McDonalds sometimes, but nothing beats a Burger made by yourself -> Juicy Patty, Crispy Bun, fresh tomatoes/lettuce, sweet fried onions, melting cheese and a simple, but tasty sauce...Heavenly Combination.

I make burgers myself once a week ever since I bought Jamie Oliver's burger press. I use fresh ground beef and spice it and fry it to my likings. I now always have a craving for my own burgers lol.
I don't like raw onions on my burger unless they are finely diced. No tomatoes. If lettuce, then shredded only or not at all. Lettuce is only a filler on a burger and doesn't really add anything to the flavor. Lots of people dislike mustard on burgers, myself don't mind. I can do with or without. Pickles can distract the burger's flavor, and bacon is not always a must. I actually like American cheese, but Swiss ain't bad either. Before frying I jolt the patties with a few shots of Tabasco or hot pepper sauce for flavor enhancement. I also salt and pepper the patties surface only, never mix it in the meat.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:36:13 PM by claws » Logged
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 05:20:33 PM »

Beefy 5-layer burritos from Taco Bell are good grub.  Eating a couple at work right now.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »

Steak Quesodilla from Taco Bell
[/img]
Beefy Nacho Griller from Taco Bell

Soft tacos from Taco Bell

I also like a steak and fish burrito from Taco Del Mar, with queso, cilantro, shredded lettuce, onions, rice, and refried beans in it.

yeah no.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 08:44:05 PM »

Well, I live in the Philly area.  Nothing beats a traditional, local, REAL cheesesteak.  Most people, tourists usually, do Pat's and Geno's, but a local can sway you away from there to a spot with a better tasting one.  Pat's and Geno's is fine, for what they are, and in a bind on the way to a Phillies or Eagles game or after a night out with some friends and you're lit. 

A nice hoagie in the local mom and pop shops.  Not a "Sub" from Subway.  A real HOAGIE. 

Also, there's a local place that has homemade chicken fingers.  As in, you can watch the guy cut down the chicken and bread it.  They serve Finger sliders.  Fingers, on a hot dog bun, in different styles: plain, with bacon and ranch dressing, or buffalo style with lettuce and bleu cheese (or ranch, depending which you want.)  Fantastic.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 10:58:41 PM »

Five Guys!

Since the nearest one is in Madison, Wisconsin they're a somewhat rare treat.  I usually go to a St. Louis area one when I go to see my sister, brother-in-law, and their feline kiddos.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 11:26:21 PM »

Just chicken wings!

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  POST YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOODS!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.