Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:21:24 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Thats mean.Man,that is mean!....i mean, « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Thats mean.Man,that is mean!....i mean,  (Read 5368 times)
FLANGEPART
« on: March 30, 2001, 06:18:53 PM »

the things a bad guy  will do  to prove he's bad...with style. In PAYBACK Mel Gobson's "wife" back shoots him, and as he lays bleeding on the concret, the Bad guy, who seduced Mel's old lady, leans down...and stubs out his cigar in Mel's spreading pool of blood. Thats Cold, Brother!...but it showed some sence of style. what images come to mind for you guys? Something from Cat Baloo? Star Wars? Or, something not as well known? Suprise us.
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2001, 08:39:42 PM »

I've always liked it when Alan from Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things tosses Anya down the stairs to the hungry zombies.  Everybody stops, undead included, and gives him a "You a**hole!" look.

Thulsa Doom asking the young woman to walk off the high ground and fall to her death in "Conan the Barbarian" was another.

Andrew
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2001, 09:23:22 PM »

Well, in ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST, Peter Fonda's character leaves a cripple to die of thirst in the desert.  I thought that was pretty bad.
BadTaste_nz
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2001, 12:25:05 AM »

Robocop, "Can you fly Bobby?" then the bad dude throws him out the van to get run over by the following cop car.  Now that is mean, hes your own partner in crime! CUMMON!
Dr. Freex
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2001, 03:14:44 AM »

Mofo Rising wrote:
>
> Well, in ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST, Peter Fonda's
> character leaves a cripple to die of thirst in the desert.  I
> thought that was pretty bad.

Fonda IS like the Meanest Bad Guy Of All Time, isn't he?

"What happened?  I just wanted you to scare those people!"
"Well, people scare a lot easier when they're dyin'..."

But if you want Mean with Style, let's return to Mel Gibson.  In this case, MAD MAX.  Leaving Toecutter the hacksaw and informing him that if he tries to cut the handcuffs, he'll never make it... but his own wrist, now, that's another story...
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2001, 07:10:14 PM »

Save your breath. You have halitosis. And you have b.o., too." Lady Sylvia Marsh (Amanda Donahoe) to Kevin the Scout (Chris Pitt) in "Lair of the White Worm," while he is sitting in the tub, trying to cry for help, while convulsing from the paralyzing
snake venom injected into his penis by her, when she bit him down
there. What she did to him before is bad enough, but to insult his breath and body odor, while he is convulsing in pain, that really takes the cupcake.
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2001, 03:10:20 PM »

My boy Rutger Hauer (hey, everyone hates him, someone has to like him!) has a few choice moments in one of my favorite movies, Split Second.   One, when his partner, Dirkin, says he's tense and tries to give him a backrub, Hauer shoves the muzzle of his gun up the guy's nose and says "Listen pal, touching me is not a great idea."
Later, after Dirkin has had his chest shredded by the creature,  the two figure out where its lair is and Hauer grabs the mangled wound saying "Come on!" as Dirkin cringes in pain.  
And finally (I only stated three, but there's a lot of bad-arse moments in this movie), when Dirkin tells Hauer he thinks what they're chasing is Satan himself, Hauer looks at him and says "Well, Satan is in deep @!#$!"
Harley Stone is the ultimate badass.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2001, 05:29:06 PM »

If the above--which is from "Lair of the White Worm," by the way--takes the gold medal for "Meaness." then this must take the silver. Roberta (Christina Ricci), Tina (Thora Birch), Samantha (Gaby Hoffmann) and Chrissy (Ashleigh Aston Moore) catch the Wormer Brothers (Devon Sawa, Bradley Coryell, Justin Humphrey, and Travis Robertson) skinny dipping in the lake and steal their clothes. Forcing the boys to run==buck naked--through the woods, across the barnyard, and down the road to get their clothes back in "Now and Then." And the bronze medal goes to "Piano wire. He must have heard her singing." Lionel Grisbane (Vincent Price) finding his sister, Victoria (Shelia Keith) strangled in "The House of Long Shadows." A film worth seeing just to see Vincent Price w/ John Carradine, Peter Cushing, and Christopher Lee, all in the same film. Enjoy
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Thats mean.Man,that is mean!....i mean, « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.