Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:18:37 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ted (2012) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ted (2012)  (Read 2899 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 31, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637725/

Maybe it's a little too soon seeing it has yet to come out, but if Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" is as bad as its trailer looks then I know it'll be s**t. I love Seth MacFarlane, but Family Guy has been going downhill and I find the Ted movie an ill-advised little venture into mainstream movies.

In a year or two I'd imagine Seth's career suicide will be like Sandler, making one piece of s**t after another.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:54:11 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »

Ted strike me as an idea that would have made a great five or ten minute sketch.  A full movie just seems like it's stretching it too far. 
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 04:18:22 AM »

Maybe because I watched it last night, but Ted reminds me of the movie 'Paul'.  Famous actor playing a digital character and you can't help but picture the actor instead of the character they're playing.

It still looks kinda silly in its own way so time will tell.  Mcfarlane has to do something with all the millions he's earned from Family Guy so he may as well make films: they may not always be classics but at least he's willing to get a little silly for the sake of a gag.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 07:32:03 AM »

I follow Ted on twitter it's pretty funny.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »

I'm going to a sneak preview of it on Thursday night - I'll check back in and let you guys know what I thought!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ted (2012) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.