Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:16:40 AM
714205 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Armored/mutant werewolf knocks a girls head off while she's screwing « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Armored/mutant werewolf knocks a girls head off while she's screwing  (Read 14121 times)
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« on: June 22, 2012, 03:43:42 PM »

And I have a gif too;

(NSFW LINKY; http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hxb8qP3I1r0yudro1_400.gif Contains some boobs)

A friend found this and I cannot recall a movie with this scene in, let alone the armadillo/ armored werewolf
Venomx73
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 04:19:28 PM »

It may be Dog Soldiers or part 2? I'm not so sure I haven't seen it in a while...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:26:07 PM by Venomx73 » Logged
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 04:36:05 AM »

Hmmm its not the first one and the 2nd film isn't made yet/doesn't exist.

The werewolves do look similar though.
Venomx73
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »

2nd film isn't made yet/doesn't exist

Sorry about that... as I was doing research I was assuming part 2 was out already.

The werewolves do look similar though.

Yeah, (part 1) this is the first movie that popped in my head. I'll keep an eye out though.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 08:55:12 AM »

Isn't this BIG BAD WOLF (2007)?
Amethyst
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »

Hmm. Nope; the make-ups different.

The werewolf in that is more humanoid with a slight muzzley nose and lots of hair. :/

Urgh, this is kind of annoying :/ maybe a tv show?
grickobl
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 09:11:42 AM »

Maybe one of The Howling movies??
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »

It looks incredibly similiar to the "Dog Soldiers" design. I found a complete list of werewolf movies and went through quite a bit of them (I've seen most of them) and couldn't find any clues to what this is. I am incredibly intrigued because I don't know how I haven't at least heard of this movie. "Project: Metal Beast" is one of my favorite werewolf flicks and this seems to be a nice companion piece. It is definitely not one of the howling movies. My guess is might possibly have been a clip of a movie within a movie, or it might not be a werwolf at all. Maybe it's a completely different "were" animal, hence is why we can't find the title or related media. This one has been driving me crazy for the past week and a half, haha.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »

That's probably not a werewolf.  My guess is that it's an alien or a mutated creature.  It reminds me a lot of what Arcane turned into at the end of the first Swamp Thing.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Venomx73
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 10:45:02 PM »

It's funny you say that. I know it's not... but that does look like Arcane as a monster. Thumbup
THOR
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 08:34:58 AM »

Well, the gif definitely comes from “Big Bad Wolf”.
THOR
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 08:56:18 AM »

On the other hand - it somehow reminds me of a scene from one of the "Waxworks" movies, but don't take my word since it's been ages ago I saw those and can barely remember individual scenes.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »

It is not "Big Bad Wolf"

THOR
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »

On the other hand - it somehow reminds me of a scene from one of the "Waxworks" movies, but don't take my word since it's been ages ago I saw those and can barely remember individual scenes.

Right, let's scrub all that ... we've all been looking into the wrong direction. Scene is from "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" (actress is Tanja Reichert).
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 02:16:06 PM »

I actually stumbled upon the answer to this by accident.  Shane Black is filming Ironman 3 here in Wilmington at the moment and I wanted to show the girlfriend just how awesome the combination of Shane Black/Robert Downey Jr can be.  I bought Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on blu-ray, and guess what?  It's the film you are looking for.

In the beginning, Harry (the main character) is at a party in Hollywood.  He is approached by a blonde chick who says that she is an actress.  It then cuts to the scene you have posted here.  It's only a 10 second little clip, and it's funny as hell.  Sorry to disappoint and let you know that it is not from a feature length horror film or anything.

Further proof from google image search for "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Werewolf":

Hope this helps!

(I posted without looking.  Damnit!  Thor beat me to it by a good while.  Here I was thinking I was smart.)

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Armored/mutant werewolf knocks a girls head off while she's screwing « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.