Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:07:37 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  A messed up film I saw... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A messed up film I saw...  (Read 3006 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: June 26, 2012, 01:49:47 AM »

You know how something is so horrible and cheap. Like reality TV, a celebrity scandel or a Snuff film. It's like a train wreck. Not nice to look at but you can not look away. This movie was very messed up so messed up I just got up and went away telling my dad to have fun but this movie is just not worth sitting through. However I am qurious off what film this is. I want to return to the scene off the track wreck after it finished out off sheer quirousity ... for the same reason people wondier is Angelina Jolie and Brad pit are really broken up or getting married. No use can come off it. You may love or hate them. But you just want to know!

This movie was on show time. It was between 2003 - 2006. Very messed up. Starts off with a married couple. With a only son. She goes to see a shrink for depression. It seems to back fire however. Cause she gets really frustrated and angsty, yelling at her husband saying she does not care about her 'poetry' she decides to do it to fix her depression cause the shrink said doing something she always wanted to do, may help her 'exspress' she snaps and gets violent. Upon meeting this shrink. You see where things may have gone wrong. He looks like the typical shrink. But is very strange. Had a 'Masturbation room' in the back off his office. when he takes the mother, son and husband back to see that he is honest. His daughter is for some reason sleeping there. And he is like "What are you doing in my masturbation room" This daughter is a idiot as you find out more so the more the film goes on. The shrink takes the wife away for his "special therapy" The son goes to the shrinks family home the family is messed up. the Shrink is a control freak over his kids. They hate him. Life is chaotic. It is messed up and depressed. With very dark humour that makes you hate life.

It was on showtime. I wanted to know it's name to know who would write a movie like this. And just how bad it did in the box office... IDK why it is bothering me I can not find it. I do not intend to acctually own it however. No way ... Not a Chance.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:49:51 AM »

RUNNING WITH SCISSORS (2006) and you didn't even mention the scene where the kids play electroshock on each other.
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 04:51:58 AM »

RUNNING WITH SCISSORS (2006) and you didn't even mention the scene where the kids play electroshock on each other.

Electroshock??? What is wrong with this films creators! And thankyou I will check it out now. And continue hatthing this movie for making me feel more depressed.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »

Believe it or not (and this def makes it worse), it's based on a memoir of the author's weird life. And it's directed by the creator of "Glee"!
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:42:20 PM »

Electroshock??? What is wrong with this films creators! And thankyou I will check it out now. And continue hatthing this movie for making me feel more depressed.

Here's an 80's version of how to french-fry your offspring....

Small | Large

Mary Tyler Moore as  "my mother, the mantis" is unnerving; look for this one.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  A messed up film I saw... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.