Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:25:14 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, KATIE HOLMES IS FREE AT LAST. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, KATIE HOLMES IS FREE AT LAST.  (Read 10272 times)
66Crush
« on: July 01, 2012, 01:49:32 AM »

Normally I don't relish in a couple's divorce, but I am so glad this sham of a marriage is over! I despise Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology! I'm so proud of Katie, good for her! I really hope she exposes all of his secrets and takes him for every last cent he has! If there was ever a Hollywood douche bag that deserves to be ruined, it's Tom Cruise!
Venomx73
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »

dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »

Gotta admit, she stuck it out longer than most expected.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 03:36:36 PM »

Not a Cruise fan,either....and I also cannot stand The Church of Scientology. Run for your life,little girl!

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Cthulhu

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »

f**k Scientology. I wouldn't be interested in celebrities divorcing, but this marriage was ingrained in a crime organization. Scientology should be recognised for what it is, a cult, a maffia, a cancer on the planet.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 07:08:52 PM »

It takes two to make a sham marriage. I have no sympathy for Katie but I do feel sad for their child.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 07:22:49 AM »

I wish Tom cruise was not in good movie's. Even if he does a good job acting, the fact Tom cruise is in the movie makes it less enjoyable. Just him being there sucks... he is creepy due to his connections. With Scientology. Not to mention an idiot for being gullible enough to believe genocide of some unknown alien race by another alien over lord is to blame for us all feeling unhappy. Plus he is a douche bag. He sued balls off steel UK cause he got sprayed with water? When they did that to Sharon Osbourne she got even... not be a douche bag. South park speaks up about Scientology. He sues them too... how much money does this moron need? Get out of the closet Tom cruise we are all waiting ....

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »

It takes two to make a sham marriage. I have no sympathy for Katie but I do feel sad for their child.
You know...I've been thinking about that,too. I wish the children weren't in the middle of such nonsense.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Venomx73
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 12:43:43 PM »

Didn't they have a 5 year marriage contract or something like that? Twirling
66Crush
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 12:04:07 AM »

From what I hear today she'll get nothing. God I just hate Tom Cruise and Scientology so much! I just wish someone would Waco the Scientology Center in Hollywood!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, KATIE HOLMES IS FREE AT LAST. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.