Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:47:22 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst stuff on tv? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Worst stuff on tv?  (Read 14985 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »

Hell, I couldn't even tell ya the name of 98% of all tv now.

I limit it to: South Park, Law and Order, and WWE.

I don't know any 'network' shows.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 12:36:06 PM »

Most stuff on TV, seriously, WTF happened? I would post some stuff, but I feel like I would puked just posting it. That's how bad my examples are.

yeah no.
tommex84
On the 8th day God created G.A.Romero
Bad Movie Lover

They're dead, but they're comin' right for us!

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 02:50:03 PM »

- Teletubbies (british cartoon)
- American Idol
- X-factor
- I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here!
- Big Brother
- Jerry Springer
- Jersey Shore
- The Simple Life (P. Hilton & N. Richie)

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »

The constant assault of lawyers commercials wanting to sue for every drug and medical procedure known to man. What a bunch of tripe! Hatred

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 07:07:01 PM »

Honestly, most of what's on TV nowadays can quality for "worst stuff on TV' IMO.

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 06:37:34 PM »

Yep, even Spider Man got cancer from these craptastic shows.

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 03:14:52 PM »

Y'know that My Super Sweet Sixteen show, and where the kids don't get the car that they want?

yeah no.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »

Practically everything that used to be good, but has since degraded into tasteless garbage. The Learning Channel, Discovery and The History Channel all used to have great shows that were interesting and educational and fun. Now, you tune in for show after show of people at home, people at work, people behaving appallingly and tabloid garbage masquerading as documentaries.

Same goes for daytime talk shows like Springer, Maury, etc. Back in the early 90s, I loved those shows. They covered a variety of topics and guests - some serious, some weird, funny, provocative, almost all interesting. Then it just became a parade of scumbags and idiots telling their sordid tales so the audience can be obnoxious to them in turn.

I hardly ever watch TV anymore. We follow a few really good shows, and almost always get the episodes online.

The TV mostly gets used for morning cartoons, but I'm thinking there are better options for getting those as well. Really, if I'm watching Bugs Bunny with my little girl, I don't need a lot of commercials aimed at 40-something stay-at-home moms. Cosmetics, diet clinics, exercise machines, acne treatments, epilators and other such things shouldn't be advertised repeatedly on shows that impressionable kids are watching. And these are the cheap, sleazy commercials, full of all kinds of questionable claims and wrongheaded messages. And then the cartoons are a weird mix of the censored versions, with many of the funny parts sloppily hacked out, and some that probably shouldn't be shown, because of jokes involving things like suicide. We're spared seeing an old lady hit Daffy with an umbrella, even if the scene no longer makes sense, but it's OK to show us a bird as he comically whips out a big revolver, puts it to his temple and squeezes.

Half the time, I end up pulling up the same cartoons on YouTube anyway, so we can watch them intact. Might as well just get them there in the first place.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 05:24:34 PM »

Reality shows
sleazy talk shows like Maury,Springer,etc.
most lame programming that passes itself off as comedy
Dancing with the Stars
American Idol

Yeah, pretty much anything on mainstream TV.
I know enough from what's in the paper to get the jokes about it all, but after that...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »

There is a list

First upp... there are the obvious ones

- Jery Springer
- the Muray show
- Jersey shore (Gave spider man cancer)
- The bachelor
- The bachelorette
- Pimp my ride ... (hot tubs and bowling alleys in cars, and they never think about what happens when you break suddenly...)
- I'm a celebrity get me out off here
- who wants to marry a million air
- The Hills (Gave spider man cancer)
- Gossip Girl
- Big Brother

... And it keeps going...

- Australian idol
- The X Factor
- Cheaters (weridos and their phycho host, following people with cameras and then somehow get away with calling them naughty and twisted)
- Bold and the beautiful
- Australias next top model (The host is up herself stupid and cruel ... I can not stand her) 
- my super sweet sixteen (Rich brats... Good one MTV)
- 16 and pregant (Once again... Really, Good Job MTV)
- Being Lara Bingle (A Reality show in Australia... It rotts your brain cells and gives spider man cancer)
- Tyra Banks show ... Which I did not mind till I saw this ...

Small | Large

Putting down a guest on her show who had no choice but to choose prostitution while pregant and with mounting debt, Not the best choice I grant you that. But she is there crying saying it was her only choice, family and the so called father would not support her... After seeing the way she treated this woman who was obviously not happy with this either. I really do not like Tyra banks now... "Why don't you get a real job?" Obviously she calls this her last resource for a reason.

Small | Large

And it keeps getting worse... The Jerk of an ex boyfriend who said it was not his baby now suddenly cares about the well fare off the child, now she is working in a brothel, Will he help her now you think?. Tyra still does not see the hypocracy and agrees with him. Also backs up her family who continues the bashing...

Small | Large

No need to encourage her job Tyra... Obvious not, just understand what last resort means, and that someone crying about it, means no need to bash her more. And know that not everyone can be rich and famous super models. And since becoming one, there has been a financial down fall, people loosing jobs and struggling and such. So no, you do not know everything about the hard life even though you say you came from a hard life off not being rich and famous ... And do not for god sake stand up for the ex boyfriend and family... I seriously think Tyra is so stupid in a brain injury way after this. This eposoide just may give spiderman cancer.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Worst stuff on tv? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.