Hello everyone. I have a couple of movies that I had on VHS and would like to see them again and maybe you could help.
The first is an action movie with the translated title Running Hero, though I didn't get any titles that resemble the movie. Other clues:
- there is a scene in the beginning with the main character speaking to a guy that throws playing cards into a hat
- the main character and sidekick (a guy with round glasses) go with a truck and two other people: a woman and a guy; at a checkpoint, the two hide and the woman shows a bit of skin to distract the guard, plus some money in the passport
- the two characters are caught and locked in a room; main character manages to get rid of his handcuffs
- there's a scene with a white haired guy that puts a hot knife on the main character's neck, burning him
- set somewhere in Afghanistan as it has mujahedins
- later in the movie: a cave with a girl that's shot by a russian and then the whole thing collapses
The second is also an action movie with the translated title Fire Claw
- a woman has to walk on the highway because her car broke down
- she witnesses a mob killing and runs
- two hitmen get to her house and go to the first floor killing her boyfriend (or whatever the guy was), the woman being downstairs, saved by her cat
- the mob asks a guy to take her out, but they run together to a log cabin
- the last part takes place in a industrial area, ending with a bang as the two main characters escape with fire proximity suits and going to New Zealand or something similar
- the ending credits show them on a boat, him singing on the saxophone
If anyone has an idea what these movies could be called, please leave a reply.