Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:42:17 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Sage Stallone, eldest son of Sylvester Stallone, found dead at 36 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sage Stallone, eldest son of Sylvester Stallone, found dead at 36  (Read 4611 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: July 13, 2012, 10:22:31 PM »

Sage Stallone, eldest son of Sylvester Stallone, found dead at 36 
By Matt McDaniel 
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/sage-stallone-eldest-son-sylvester-stallone-found-dead-002545563.html
Sage Moonblood Stallone, the 36-year-old son of Sylvester Stallone who starred alongside his father in "Rocky V," was found dead in his Hollywood apartment on Friday.  The New York Post confirmed his passing with his attorney George Braunstein.  Sources tell The Post that he likely died of an overdose of pills, and that a representative of the LAPD stated, "There is no suspicion of foul play or criminal activity."

Sage Stallone was Sylvester Stallone's eldest son from his first marriage to Sasha Czack (they divorced in 1985).  Sage is survived by his brother Seargeoh, and his three half-sisters Sophia, Sistine, and Scarlet.

Sage made his film debut playing Robert Balboa, Rocky's son, in 1990's "Rocky V" when he was 14 years old.  The film was both a critical and financial disappointment, with Sylvester Stallone telling The Sun in 2010 that the reason he made the sequel was "I'm greedy — what can I tell you... It was a mistake because the audience didn't want to see the downside of the character. They wanted him to remain on top..."   

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/sage-stallone-eldest-son-sylvester-stallone-found-dead-002545563.html

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:20:24 AM »

Sad to hear, Sly Stallone must be in bits. RIP  Bluesad

Pilgermann
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 08:45:39 AM »

God, losing a child (no matter their age) has got to be horrible, especially to something like an overdose.  Sad and tragic.  From what I understand he and his dad had been estranged (supposedly he'd suffered some kind of abuse as a child) for a long time but were recently talking again. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:52:58 AM by Pilgermann » Logged

tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »

Very sad indeed.... Bluesad

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
major jay

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:21:27 AM »

Sorry to hear this.
He was co-founder/co-owner of Grindhouse Releasing. (I DRINK YOUR BLOOD, PIECES, THE BEYOND,CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST).
Like the members of this board, He was a bad movie fan.  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:13:50 AM by major jay » Logged

ChaosTheory

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »

Whatever the cause, it's a horrible thing to outlive your child.  My heart goes out to Stallone and Czack.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »

Whatever the cause, it's a horrible thing to outlive your child.  My heart goes out to Stallone and Czack.

Same.

As it has been said . . .

Lose a parent, and you have lost your past.
Lose a spouse, and you have lost your present.
But, lose a child, and you have lost your future.

R.I.P. Sage
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Sage Stallone, eldest son of Sylvester Stallone, found dead at 36 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.