Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:32:20 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Westboro loonies at it again, this time this time at Sage Stallone's funeral « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Westboro loonies at it again, this time this time at Sage Stallone's funeral  (Read 8938 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: July 17, 2012, 11:44:44 AM »

Maybe Rambo should pay them a visit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/sage-stallone-death-westboro-church-picket-_n_1676362.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pilgermann

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »

Yuck, such evil and nasty people.

claws
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »

They do anything for attention eh?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »

I wonder how well-attended Fred Phelps' funeral will be.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »

Protesting the funeral of Sly Stallone's son?  They must have a deathwish.   Hatred

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »

I think every person they have ever emotionally traumatized should go take a big stinky dump on ol' Fred's grave!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 01:32:25 PM »

These people are sleazy jerks who are an embarassment to everyone. This is simply a clear bid for attention....pathetic! Hatred

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »

I actually think these people should be put on death row (in prison, not the record label), they embody absolutely everything I detest about small-minded, blinkered "faith" nuts. They are so abusive and cause so much upset with all these funeral protests it's mindblowing how no-one has killed them yet.

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »

I'd like to see a bunch of mainstream Christian churches get together and sue them for defamation. Probably wouldn't go far, but it would make quite a story. I wonder what kind of hypothetical damages somebody could tally up.

Of course, I wouldn't want them to have the publicity.  At this point, they seem to be just looking for any excuse to do something tasteless. The reason for picking on Sage Stallone is even more ridiculous than usual.

And the real annoyance is that somebody is always willing to legitimize this nonsense by reporting on it. They're a bunch of worthless kooks who get attention by stirring up trouble and harassing famous people. They're not doing anything that merits attention. That they get any press at all is a reflection on the sad state of the news media. Responsible journalists would ignore them.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 09:30:47 PM »

What kills me as a Christian is that whenever anyone in the national media does a report on "religion in America" they always manage to interview Fred Phelps, or have someone talking about him, or showing features from his protests. And someone like my Dad, who faithfully ministered in many communities for over 50 years, who presided over thousands of weddings, funerals, and baptisms, and was loved by everyone who he ever ministered to, is completely overlooked.  This is kind of petty, but I hope when I am in heaven and Phelps and his crew are having their genitalia devoured by flaming eels in hell, that I will not be too sanctified to gloat just a little bit.

I can't believe I actually wrote that.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pilgermann

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »

What kills me as a Christian is that whenever anyone in the national media does a report on "religion in America" they always manage to interview Fred Phelps, or have someone talking about him, or showing features from his protests. And someone like my Dad, who faithfully ministered in many communities for over 50 years, who presided over thousands of weddings, funerals, and baptisms, and was loved by everyone who he ever ministered to, is completely overlooked.  This is kind of petty, but I hope when I am in heaven and Phelps and his crew are having their genitalia devoured by flaming eels in hell, that I will not be too sanctified to gloat just a little bit.

I can't believe I actually wrote that.

Don't feel too guilty, you're only human. Smile But seriously, it's shameful that such hateful and terrible people overshadow good people and have to put a bad taste in folk's mouths that make them think twice about a faith that should be respected and admired.  I guess that goes for any extreme crazies who mar otherwise peaceful religions, organizations, etc.

Also, I don't recall anything in the Bible about flaming, genital-devouring eels, maybe I overlooked it?  BounceGiggle

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »

"Where the fire is not quenched, and the worm dieth not  .  . ."

The rest is my imagination.

tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 12:39:49 PM »

I actually think these people should be put on death row (in prison, not the record label), they embody absolutely everything I detest about small-minded, blinkered "faith" nuts. They are so abusive and cause so much upset with all these funeral protests it's mindblowing how no-one has killed them yet.
Or at least beaten the living crap outta them.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »

I don't know much about Sage Stallone but he must of been pretty cool if he was able to p**sed off the Westboro Baptist Church.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 08:38:17 PM »

Or at least beaten the living crap outta them.
I should get my mallet....

Seriously, protest something so (no pun intended) Ungodly stupid, they should be shamed of what has become of them. If I were to go there and see protesting, I'm going to call the riot police.

yeah no.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Westboro loonies at it again, this time this time at Sage Stallone's funeral « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.