Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:22:31 AM
713407 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their most embarrassing roles? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Their most embarrassing roles?  (Read 16568 times)
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »

How have the mighty fallen....

Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2012, 05:31:22 PM »

Lest ye not know, if I recall correctly Emma Thompson bares her breasts in "The Tall Guy."   A low moment for such a talented actress.

I think I can top this. Helen Mirren bared not only her breasts, but her entire body for her role of Gosh Boyle in Ken Russell's "Savage Messiah."

She has said that she hoped she'd get lucky and break her leg coming out of her trailer, so she wouldn't have to do her nude scene in the film. No such luck. She had to do it.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2012, 09:19:33 PM »

Which do you think Jennifer Lopez is more embarrassed about when she looks back -- "Gigli" or "Anaconda?" 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNGQEbqhGU
(I do have to say, I give this film credit for the scene where the snake eats Jon Voight and then vomits him up whole later on -- which is something I'd never seen in a film before!)
Don't forget, JON VOIGHT then winks!!!  Wink 

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
fulci420
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »

Saw Rounders on tv the other night and remembered just how bad John Malkovich is as the russian villain. Horrible cheesy accent and an overblown preformance that really devalues the scenes with him in it. Strange because he is usually terrific in films I see him in. Still a great film worth watching.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 10:52:11 PM »

Frankly, I think some of SPENCER TRACY's "actorly" performances are pure HAM, sliced THICK.  I do think he got very good, later, with KATE HEPBURN as a foil, and particularly when he gets older.  But, SPENCER TRACY' as a Portugese fisherman with that corny accent...???  Question  TongueOut  Lookingup  They gave him the academy award for it.  Maybe they were impressed by his sheer nerve.  I think it's terrible

Small | Large

Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 08:19:09 AM »

where did all actors start out? I mean before any TV or/and movie role... Commercials. I have seen a lot off them that are so awkard you just would never live them down. And in the mean time before your famous everyone who knows you, will tease you for being in an acne cream commerical, or a really horrible imformercial.

I know this is not exsactily what this thread is about, but I feel this area off topic also is worth bringing up xD I posted Commericals I have seen in Australian TV, (There are plently from around the world all over youtube however.) I could not find one add that put me off orange juice when I was a kid, "just squeeze just squeeze please please please!" Was how the add went... It also was exstreamily sexist.

This add was more confussing than anything ... Very awkard for the girls in this add. I mean imagine explaing to your friends and peers what the hell you are doing in this commerical, where you run screaming to new tampons in your supermarket. Tampon adds are very hard to be not awkard. But this one just made me cringe watching it...

Small | Large

magazine adds for this product had to same idea, but a caption off one enthusiastic girl screaming in excitment for tampons... She looked like she was on drugs. I Felt too bad for her to make jokes about that add. >_<

But wait theres more! This one is worst ... So awkard, And trust me it's about another awkard to disscuss product... This time to do with men.

Small | Large

You don't believe me, that these commericals can possibly put a damper on your social life and image? The lady in the next Commerical was kicked out off her church when seen in this add for AMI... Which is also a sour note for the church for not being really that christian at all. But still being in awkard commercials, does give you awkard situations! There are more Adds by AMI, that IDK I will want to show everyone on here... They only get shown late at night here in Australia.

Small | Large

Seriously choose what add you choose to be in. Some just are not worth it.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 11:30:43 PM »

Some would say that Schwarzenegger's role of Mr. Freeze in Batman and Robin, but I say his role in Junior was worse. Why, because Schwarzenegger is an action star, not a pregnant man with no action. so to put it, Mr. Freeze > Dr. Alex Hesse

yeah no.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2012, 11:12:28 AM »

Lest ye not know, if I recall correctly Emma Thompson bares her breasts in "The Tall Guy."   A low moment for such a talented actress.

I think I can top this. Helen Mirren bared not only her breasts, but her entire body for her role of Gosh Boyle in Ken Russell's "Savage Messiah."

She has said that she hoped she'd get lucky and break her leg coming out of her trailer, so she wouldn't have to do her nude scene in the film. No such luck. She had to do it.

Speaking of the lovely Helen (and a few more who should've known better):

Small | Large

Michael Caine once said of co-starring in JAWS IV: THE REVENGE - "I never saw the movie, but I saw the summer house it paid for and it's very nice."   TeddyR

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »

where did all actors start out? I mean before any TV or/and movie role... Commercials. I have seen a lot off them that are so awkard you just would never live them down. And in the mean time before your famous everyone who knows you, will tease you for being in an acne cream commerical, or a really horrible imformercial.
I know this is not exsactily what this thread is about, but I feel this area off topic also is worth bringing up xD I posted Commericals I have seen in Australian TV, (There are plently from around the world all over youtube however.) I could not find one add that put me off orange juice when I was a kid, "just squeeze just squeeze please please please!" Was how the add went... It also was exstreamily sexist.
This add was more confussing than anything ... Very awkard for the girls in this add. I mean imagine explaing to your friends and peers what the hell you are doing in this commerical, where you run screaming to new tampons in your supermarket. Tampon adds are very hard to be not awkard. But this one just made me cringe watching it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOzHkTENsk
magazine adds for this product had to same idea, but a caption off one enthusiastic girl screaming in excitment for tampons... She looked like she was on drugs. I Felt too bad for her to make jokes about that add. >_<
But wait theres more! This one is worst ... So awkard, And trust me it's about another awkard to disscuss product... This time to do with men.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nJLMwiYAg0
You don't believe me, that these commericals can possibly put a damper on your social life and image? The lady in the next Commerical was kicked out off her church when seen in this add for AMI... Which is also a sour note for the church for not being really that christian at all. But still being in awkard commercials, does give you awkard situations! There are more Adds by AMI, that IDK I will want to show everyone on here... They only get shown late at night here in Australia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNmXILlBCs
Seriously choose what add you choose to be in. Some just are not worth it.
There is a thread in the Television subforum for commercials you hate.  This thread is for actors in embarrassing roles. 

Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2012, 01:39:06 AM »

Ozzymandias speaks: I wonder if Rue McClanahan ever talked about either Five Minutes to Love/Rotten Apple or Hollywood After Dark.
Small | Large

Small | Large

I thought you would enjoy the Film Crew's take on the Hollywood After Dark striping scene.

Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
Paquita

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 03:17:53 AM »

I don't know if he is embarrassed about it, but I always feel a little uncomfortable for Tom Cruise as Jack, the agile woodland boy, in Legend.  I LOVE that movie though, and since I don't really care for Tom Cruise, I quickly get over it!   Darkness is probably one of Tim Curry's more un-embarrassing roles.
claws
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 03:49:08 AM »

Christopher Walken in Wayne's World 2 (1993). I like those Wayne's World movies, and I really like Walken but I thought his part was a bit embarrassing (loved him in that "cow bells" scetch though. Go figure).
The Fake Macoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 01:50:32 PM »

I'm sure Raul Julia probably thought this was his most embarrassing role at the time:
Small | Large
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2012, 12:48:51 PM »

I'm sure Raul Julia probably thought this was his most embarrassing role at the time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

That's only because he assumed nobody had seen this...

Small | Large

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »

I wonder if Gibbs admits to this assignment....SUMMER SCHOOL!

Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Their most embarrassing roles? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.