Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:48:59 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity  (Read 43418 times)
patpowers
New Visitor

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 02:45:49 PM »

Actually, this movie has some of the best use of nakedness in slave girls in the movies evah! The two slavegirls spend almost the entire movie wandering around in the skimpy bikinis you see in the photos, when they aren't naked. On these grounds alone, you have to rate it among the great cheesy movies of all time. I wrote a review of it explaining its virtues, but I'm not allowed to post links on this board, so you'll just have to take my word for it! Granted, the plot was about the billionth lame recycling of The Most Dangerous Game, which bitterly disappointed me, and the acting was what you'd expect in a B movie, but at least they had the good sense to get the nakedness right in a cheesy B-movie about slavegirls, which is more than you can say for most such movies.
Keir
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 09:46:05 PM »

I happen to like this movie as well and would surely give it 2.  Then again, I am a bit of a Liz Kaitan fanboy so that's probably why.
obloodyhell
New Visitor

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:33 AM »

I don't know what the complaining is about this movie.

It has three very attractive girls who spend a fair amount of time dressed scantily or nude.

It has a coherent storyline, fairly competently acted.

Its locations and effects are not so awful as to really look bad.

Its budget was insanely low, as Fred Tate mentions, in return for what, given those limits, is a downright astoundingly well-done film. I will openly DEFY anyone to name a more competently done film with a budget even twice this movie.

No, it's not perfect. But it's a really, really nice piece of work.

I'll grant it's not professional studio caliber, but... i mean, for $120k? Really? WOW! Would that Hollywood could make 4x the picture this is for 1000x as much.

I mean, the only thing that the complainers can likely kvetch about is that it's not so bad that it's glaringly obvious all through it.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.