Main Menu

August 9th is National Women's Day in South Africa, so

Started by Trevor, August 08, 2012, 07:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

(a) Public holiday tomorrow and most of all

(b) Happy National Women's Day to all my badmovies.org sisters: Newt, Paula, ChaosTheory, SisterGrace, Killer Bees, Tracy, Silverlady and Poogie. (forgot completely about SisterGrace and Killer Bees earlier: sorry.  :lookingup:)

(c) Also a happy day to all my brothers' significant others.  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

retrorussell

So when is National Men's Day?  Where men get to unzip their pants, eat pizza/barbecue/whatever, drink beer, watch sports and belch/fart as loud as they want and their wives get to tolerate it?  :teddyr:
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

A_Dubya

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13

tracy

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: retrorussell on August 10, 2012, 02:25:14 PM
So when is National Men's Day?  Where men get to unzip their pants, eat pizza/barbecue/whatever, drink beer, watch sports and belch/fart as loud as they want and their wives get to tolerate it?  :teddyr:
Do you have a wife?
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

ChaosTheory

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Trevor

:teddyr: :teddyr:

Trevor

The Burgomaster

This sounds like a typical day at my house . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

BoyScoutKevin

That's nice that South Africa has a National Women's Day, Trevor, but when is South Africa going to have its most important holiday NATIONAL TREVOR DAY!

Trevor

Trevor

Quote from: BoyScoutKevin on August 16, 2012, 06:02:01 PM
That's nice that South Africa has a National Women's Day, Trevor, but when is South Africa going to have its most important holiday NATIONAL TREVOR DAY!

Awww.... *HUG*.  :smile:

Trevor