Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:52:57 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the 2012 NFL thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Author Topic: the 2012 NFL thread  (Read 61884 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2013, 11:35:30 PM »

The biggest bust in NFL history former number 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell, who picked picked before the likes of Calvin Johnson and AP among others, is attempting a comeback.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8871967/jamarcus-russell-formerly-oakland-raiders-attempting-nfl-comeback

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2013, 01:02:48 PM »

The  Titans want to hire Gregg Williams, the former Saints defensive coordinator who played a major role in the bounty scandal, as an assistant head coach even though the man is current suspended indefinitely.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8885203/sources-gregg-williams-draws-interest-tennessee-titans

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2013, 11:42:53 PM »

Kwame Harris got arrested for some weird s**t.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kwame-harris-former-49ers-raiders-offensive-lineman-arrested-213622387--nfl.html

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »

My Super Bowl prediction: 49ers 23 Ravens 21

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #169 on: February 02, 2013, 04:50:24 PM »

My pick: Ravens 38, 49ers 21
MVP: Joe Flacco
Reasoning: I just think the Ravens are playing much better as of late.  Not that the Niners were sleepwalking through the playoffs but overall Baltimore fought tougher teams, and won decisively over who I thought was the best team in the AFC, the Patriots.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »

$20.00 saids that J. Harbaugh's team is gonna win. TongueOut

yeah no.
retrorussell

« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »

Wow, bold prediction!  BounceGiggle

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2013, 05:48:50 AM »

Wow, bold prediction!  BounceGiggle

I just got a good feeling about this! BounceGiggle

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2013, 02:03:02 PM »

There is way too many Super Bowl pregame shows. I'm wondering how I spent all day watching this stuff back in 2001.

retrorussell

« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2013, 05:09:53 PM »

There is way too many Super Bowl pregame shows. I'm wondering how I spent all day watching this stuff back in 2001.
This is the time you use to spend getting stuff ready for all the guests.  Sweep the floor, arrange your stuff, fluff up pillows on the couch, dust things, run to the store and get any extra things you forgot, etc.  No one should ever really WANT to watch that garbage; it's simply prep time.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2013, 10:50:44 PM »

I WIN $20.00, J. Harbaugh's team WON!!!! Congratz Ravens! Cheers

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2013, 06:11:23 AM »

Horrible non-call on the pass interference on the last 49ers possesion. Jimmy Smith held 49ers WR arms making it impossible for the guy to catch it, and I say that with a person who had no horse in the race.

The call at the end not with standing -- that was a great game and a well earned win for the Ravens. If 49ers showed more signs of life in the first half they would've won.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »

Horrible non-call on the pass interference on the last 49ers possesion. Jimmy Smith held 49ers WR arms making it impossible for the guy to catch it, and I say that with a person who had no horse in the race.

The call at the end not with standing -- that was a great game and a well earned win for the Ravens. If 49ers showed more signs of life in the first half they would've won.

If you saw it at another angle, Smith was pushing the defensive guy away via helmet, another illegal move. All it would have done is have both penalties declined.

yeah no.
major jay

« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2013, 09:02:03 AM »

I don't think he could have caught it because Kaepernick threw it too far oustside.
Even if he did catch it, he wouldn't have kept his feet inbounds.
Great game!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:05:04 AM by major jay » Logged

retrorussell

« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2013, 02:54:37 PM »

I think it was a good no-call at the end.  Pushing by both players, but more blatant by the 49er.  I'm glad Flacco won the MVP and not Ray Lewis (that would have been TOO storybook, and Flacco was much more deserving anyway), and I'm glad the 49ers didn't win because of the coach's borderline childish histrionics at several moments during the game.  I half-expected him to lie on the ground, kicking, screaming and crying because the calls didn't go his way.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  the 2012 NFL thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.