Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:28 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Proof « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Proof  (Read 7291 times)
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 02, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »

I don't mean to ruffle any feathers or start a religious debate, but for anyone who has ever doubted the existence of a higher power, this link proves that there IS a God:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2385047/

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

Holy s**t! It's the return of Mike Danton. Cheers
The baddest Vietnam vet to ever roam the planet.
I love it, but they're going to have a tough time topping the kills from the original.

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 07:54:49 PM »

Holy s**t! It's the return of Mike Danton. Cheers
The baddest Vietnam vet to ever roam the planet.
I love it, but they're going to have a tough time topping the kills from the original.

Very true - I just watched the original again yesterday for the first time in about 15 years or so, and I had forgotten how high the body count gets in that movie.  I mean, just when you think that SURELY he's killed them all by now, another group of 15 or so shows up.  How's he going to top chopping off someone's arm and then beating him senseless with it?!?!?  Such a great movie, and at least the Prior bros are attached to the sequel...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
major jay

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 04:29:21 AM »

Such a great movie, and at least the Prior bros are attached to the sequel...

The original actors who played Col. Hogan and Lt. Thorton are in it too.
Here are some stills of the Thorton character and Ted Prior as Danton.
After all these years, they still look like a couple of badasses.

And a teaser trailer!

The Deadliest Prey Small | Large
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:22:41 AM by major jay » Logged

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:45:28 AM »

Nice!  Now I'm even more excited!

Back in the day, when I was a wee dumb kid, I always thought that Thornton was played by Rowdy Roddy Piper (and it looks like that are grew back in very nicely)...

More pics here:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deadliest-Prey/374721762539607
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:05:56 AM by JayJayM12 » Logged

major jay

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 09:18:55 AM »

(and it looks like that are grew back in very nicely)...

Ted Prior explains in this interview how they're getting around that.
http://bzfilm.com/talks-interviews/my-interview-with-cult-b-action-film-actor-ted-prior/
My brother (director David A. Prior) and I have decided to do a sequel based on fan mail, screenings, and all that stuff. I’ve talked to lot of fans of the movie, and after having all kinds of ideas thrown at us, Dave and I have decided to stick to the basic formula as the original. Fast pace and hard hitting. We have Dave Campbell “Hogan” and Fritz Mathews “Norton” on the roster and ready to go. Naturally we’re all older so by nature our Character’s would be as well.. Since I beat Fritz up with his own arm and then scalp him we thought we’d bring him back as his “bad ass” twin brother…… bigger and meaner!!

Smile
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:43:02 AM by major jay » Logged

major jay

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 09:14:53 AM »

Back in the day, when I was a wee dumb kid, I always thought that Thornton was played by Rowdy Roddy Piper

Nowadays he looks more like John Goodman.

molokai cargo
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »

According to the link its an all star cast featuring "Man in Van" as the 2nd most important actor in the movie.
JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 10:09:18 PM »

(and it looks like that are grew back in very nicely)...

Ted Prior explains in this interview how they're getting around that.
http://bzfilm.com/talks-interviews/my-interview-with-cult-b-action-film-actor-ted-prior/
My brother (director David A. Prior) and I have decided to do a sequel based on fan mail, screenings, and all that stuff. I’ve talked to lot of fans of the movie, and after having all kinds of ideas thrown at us, Dave and I have decided to stick to the basic formula as the original. Fast pace and hard hitting. We have Dave Campbell “Hogan” and Fritz Mathews “Norton” on the roster and ready to go. Naturally we’re all older so by nature our Character’s would be as well.. Since I beat Fritz up with his own arm and then scalp him we thought we’d bring him back as his “bad ass” twin brother…… bigger and meaner!!

Smile

Nice!  I should have expected no less than a twin brother.  Bravo on them!  (and, thanks for realizing that I meant to type ARM, not ARE).  I can honestly say that, with no irony whatsoever, this may have become my most anticipated movie coming up.  I WILL be seeing/buying this on day one...

major jay

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 05:56:57 PM »

I can honestly say that, with no irony whatsoever, this may have become my most anticipated movie coming up.  I WILL be seeing/buying this on day one...

I'm with you on that. If I hear any news of a release date I'll be sure to post, and please do the same.
Who knows, it might end up only getting a limited DVD release.

major jay

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 06:48:47 AM »

David Pryor posted this on the DEADLIEST PREY facebook page.

Well, folks. We're finally geting close to announce a DVD release date for this movie, so please stay tuned and watch for it. And Tell a friend!

major jay

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »

Copies, signed by Ted Pryor, are up for preorder on their website. The release date is Nov. 1st. Smile
http://deadliestprey.com/

Small | Large
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:00:33 AM by major jay » Logged

JayJayM12
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »

Copies, signed by Ted Pryor, are up for preorder on their website. The release date is Nov. 1st. Smile
http://deadliestprey.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2LBfn48Lo

Holy crap, thanks!  Preordering now!

Javakoala
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 06:09:15 AM »

I finally watched the first movie the other day. Holy crap! Dumb as a box of rocks, but it definitely never stopped chugging forward. I'm tempted to order this sequel.
major jay

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 07:43:55 AM »

Release day is tomorrow, and I'm liking the sound of this mini review.
http://letterboxd.com/alan_dorich/film/deadliest-prey/
Let's get one thing out of the way -- THE DEADLIEST PREY is not anything close to a quality movie. But damn, it gets the job done. You want to see Ted Prior racking up a giant body count? This film gives it to you. You want David Campbell chewing scenery like there's no tomorrow and saying the most gut-bustingly funny line a villain has uttered since ROAD HOUSE? He does it here.

You want former Alamo Drafthouse programmer Zack Carlson as a hacker that comes to the aid of the hero? THE DEADLIEST PREY delivers it, with an ending that left me just as amazed as the ending of its predecessor, DEADLY PREY. Now all this movie needs is a distributor to bring its brand of insanity to the masses.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Proof « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.