Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 27, 2024, 12:20:22 AM
713243 Posts in 53053 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think Im losing my mind. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I think Im losing my mind.  (Read 7296 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 09:52:07 AM »

I dont think Im gonna go on meds yet.
I think Ill continue to be natural insane.
Wish me luck-Im NOT going on meds-Im gonna go straight crazy-see how that works.Might be interesting-might learn something.
Yeh.
 YEH.
The thing is-every thing I think I know-is wrong.

and you never know-every thing you know-well-it may be wrong. Bluesad
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:04:49 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »

try talking out loud about it to someone or just the wall. You're already crazy so who cares how it looks
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 11:03:30 AM »

try talking out loud about it to someone or just the wall. You're already crazy so who cares how it looks

I been doing that for YEARS.  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »

You know, you may seriously want to do some reading up on hypoglycemia. Low blood sugar (which is almost a given among drinkers) can make a person feel insane, moody, paranoid, ill, frazzled out in every way. Recurring low blood sugar has been misdiagnosed as everything up to schizophrenia. You may want to try eating small, regular meals, avoiding sugar, getting enough protein, and well, you know, a lot of alcohol has massive quantities of sugar in it. I know a retired physician who says he estimates 4/5ths of suicidal people show patterns of hypoglycemia in their lives, including Marilyn Monroe. If you don’t want to go on prescription medications, and I don’t blame you, you might investigate hypoglycemia, even just online, and see if its symptoms sound familiar to you. Getting blood sugar levels regulated can make all the difference in how a person feels. Good luck.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »

You know, you may seriously want to do some reading up on hypoglycemia. Low blood sugar (which is almost a given among drinkers) can make a person feel insane, moody, paranoid, ill, frazzled out in every way. Recurring low blood sugar has been misdiagnosed as everything up to schizophrenia. You may want to try eating small, regular meals, avoiding sugar, getting enough protein, and well, you know, a lot of alcohol has massive quantities of sugar in it. I know a retired physician who says he estimates 4/5ths of suicidal people show patterns of hypoglycemia in their lives, including Marilyn Monroe. If you don’t want to go on prescription medications, and I don’t blame you, you might investigate hypoglycemia, even just online, and see if its symptoms sound familiar to you. Getting blood sugar levels regulated can make all the difference in how a person feels. Good luck.

Ya know-that makes a lot of sense-I CRAVE candy at times lke a junkie craves a fix-that actually makes a LOT of sense! THANK YOU!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 08:36:30 PM »

I am very hypoglycemic. It's a big part of all my stuff.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 08:42:54 PM »

Great advice here. I don't agree with using meds to cure every problem that's for sure. I think too many people are addicted to stuff they don't need. Then again for some people, meds can really help and improve someone's lives. The answers aren't always easy...think ER is likely right in this case. Certainly something to look into...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »

That's very sensible advice. Yes,some meds will make quite a difference so get yourself looked at,sweetie.

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 01:42:54 PM »

That's very sensible advice. Yes,some meds will make quite a difference so get yourself looked at,sweetie.

Be EXTREMELY careful; I know from experience the dangers of taking anti-depressants if yopu're sensitive to them.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 07:27:59 PM »

Interesting ideas about hypoglycemia ER.  I know people who made changes in their diet and exercise that made a world of difference in their sense of well-being. 

RC, I hope you get a chance to relax and feel better. 

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pilgermann

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »

Don't lose it, RC!  You know the lot of us care about you here and I know you've got people around you that care as well.  Best to you!

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »

As someone who is on meds, let me just say that I am still losing my mind, but the meds are slowing my descent into total madness, and if I was not on meds, I would have whacked myself along time ago, as madness runs in three of the four sides of my immediate family. Thus, while meds are not for everyone, they can be helpful to some, and I am still living proof of that.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2012, 01:41:12 PM »

I think I got it-I think I feel guilty because Ive feel in love again-but I still feel obligated to my wife-whose been dead for 3  years.
But i do love Tina-and she loves me-kinda freaks me out-
regardless-I LOVE all you guys-and I thank you all for putting up with my insane rambling.
THANK YOU.
I DO love you all, your more than my freinds-your FAMILY.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »

Hey RC...
As for you and your new love, I can see the guilt, but TaraSue would not want you to be miserable at any time.  She loved you just as much and that means she wanted you to be happy. 

I won't talk the meds and the doc, you know my answer to that...
Take care bro. 
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think Im losing my mind. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.