Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:21:45 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  blonde woman vs slug cucumber monster in forest « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: blonde woman vs slug cucumber monster in forest  (Read 3798 times)
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« on: September 03, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »

firstly greetings, this is my first post on the forum. i happened to view part of this movie on youtube under a "worst movies" heading. cannot remember the movie title or actresses name, but was something to do with women on an island, or something simular. the scene had a very vocal, frightened, attractive blonde, popular actress, something like a marilyn munroe clone, in a seductive white dress, being chased or apprehended in a jungle or forest by this rubbery looking slug cucumber creature, that proceeded to try and become somewhat amorous in monster sort of way.. i estimate this movie must have been made in the 60's or early 70,s time frame.any info appreciated.thx
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 03:58:39 PM »

Typically when people mention amorous slug monsters they're thinking of GALAXY OF TERROR. But it doesn't happen in a forest. Try this: ]http://io9.com/5082469/the-best-worm-sex-death-scene-in-the-galaxy-[nsfw]
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »

Could this possibly be from "Brides of Blood?"  I have a review with some pictures that can help with the identification:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/bridesblood/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »

Andrew..absolute genius..thats all i can say..how the hell? yes Beverly Powers, and ha...the grin of that rubber bug like monster..just too much..love it..thanks guys
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  blonde woman vs slug cucumber monster in forest « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.