Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:11:26 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Your favorite Star Trek episode(s)? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Your favorite Star Trek episode(s)?  (Read 13994 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:59 PM »

For me it's...
Mudd's Women
I' Mudd
The Devil in the Dark
The Doomsday Machine
Journey to Babel
The Tholian Web
All Our Yesterdays
The Conscience of the King
The Ultimate Computer
The Galileo Seven
The Squire of Gothos
Arena
The Immunity Syndrome
Assignment: Earth

And for ultimate cheese, indeed...SPOCK"S BRAIN Brain, what is brain? BounceGiggle

And who can't like Harry Mudd?
Con man, cheat, liar and rogue! He belongs in jail, which is where I thought I left you,Mudd
"And thereby, hangs a tale..."

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
66Crush
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 06:35:30 AM »

Here's two nobody seems to pick. I don't know why. I think they are both great episodes. I really like "Return of the Archohns."  Where the people in the village acted like happy zombies until the Red Hour, then they beat the crap out of each other. Their god Landrew was a computer and Kirk tricked him into self destruction. I also really like "Friday's Child." I like how the Klingon acted all tough, but quickly gave away his ships location when Kirk put a knife to his throat. Plus Tier Aakkarr, sounds like a cheap men's cologne. I also like that Bones slapped that stupid queen, you couldn't get away with that today.
DoctorMark
New Visitor

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 10:20:13 AM »

The Corbonite Maneuver
Amok Time
Arena
Specter of the Gun (Cheesy, but I love it).
Friday's Child
Shore Leave
Space Seed
Mirror Mirror
The Enemy Within
A Piece of The Action
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »

I, Borg

Loved that one!

Tapestry I thought was an interesting character piece. Better than Inner Light which I feel is a little over rated.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »

Not sure of the title, but there was an classic 60's episode about an archaeologist who was protecting the very last of an alien species of shape-shifting vampire that would suck the salt out of it's victims' bodies.
The scientist was protecting it in return for the information it was giving him about the creature's once living culture and history. It took the shape of his wife to give him comfort.
This was a step apart from the usual United Federation of Planets drawl where Kirk was playing peacemaker, or making out with alien women.  This was a well-done and somewhat scary episode.  It's my fave!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 08:36:29 AM »

Not sure of the title, but there was an classic 60's episode about an archaeologist who was protecting the very last of an alien species of shape-shifting vampire that would suck the salt out of it's victims' bodies.
The scientist was protecting it in return for the information it was giving him about the creature's once living culture and history. It took the shape of his wife to give him comfort.
This was a step apart from the usual United Federation of Planets drawl where Kirk was playing peacemaker, or making out with alien women.  This was a well-done and somewhat scary episode.  It's my fave!

That is (I think) The Man Trap: quite creepy.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »

I think it was the 2nd episode of the original series that I saw, and it scared the s*** out of me. It scared me so bad that it put me off the series for quite some time.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 09:48:17 PM »

Original series -
AMOK TIME
CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER
BALANCE OF TERROR

The Next Generation -
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS (2 part)
Q WHO?
STARSHIP MINE

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »

I think it was the 2nd episode of the original series that I saw, and it scared the s*** out of me. It scared me so bad that it put me off the series for quite some time.

Really? It scared you THAT bad? There again as a kid it's easy to see how, it was a very serious story and it had a very menacing premise and a somewhat scary creature.

I also remember being scared by the faceless, glittery hat and coak wearing Zaticons from the Lost In Space Episode 'wreck Of The Robot." Just the way they walked and talked in those meanicing tones..
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 04:26:37 PM »

Ye-es! It really scared me that bad.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »

Ye-es! It really scared me that bad.

I can see why though...come to think of it, somewhat off topic, I also remember being somewhat scared (but also fascinated) by the one Lost In Space episode, "Prisoners Of Space" (if I'm right.)

In that one, the Robinsons were put on trial by a galactic jury of their peers for crimes against space.  The courtroom scene was so awesome...a  mist-filled cave, with all manner of space monsters from every corner of the galaxy, amid the eerie music of John Willaims. There was a memory machine that would tell if the person was lying or not as it played their testimony out on screen.

Monsters are cool no matter what dude. They scare, but they also fascinate. So, hats off a free round for all our monster buddies!  Cheers
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 08:01:30 AM »

Balance Of Terror
The Doomsday Machine
Squire Of Gothos
Dagger Of the Mind
Arena
Shore Leave
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
Obsession
Return Of the Archons
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Your favorite Star Trek episode(s)? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.