Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:09:17 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teenage Frankenstien vs Teenage Werewolf « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Teenage Frankenstien vs Teenage Werewolf  (Read 2736 times)
Scott
« on: May 09, 2001, 11:29:59 AM »

Well I see both of this on AMC over the past 6 months and I like I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTIEN over I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF. I like the alligator pit, the surgical parts, the look more than the teenage werewolf and his psychologist and the transformation scene, but one of the funniest parts is when the psychologist want proof that he can show the scientific world that he can make a human regress, but then he dosn't think maybe he should tie the boy down first, after all he had just murdered two people, and the lines of the Dr. assistant and the dr. not understanding that he is harming the boy.  Teenage Werewolf did have some neat high school atmosphere from the 50's, but I still give the nod to Frankenstien over Werewolf in the teenage department.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 11:48:27 AM »

<HTML>Well I see both of this on AMC over the past 6 months and I like I WAS A TEENAGE FRANKENSTIEN over I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF. I like the alligator pit, the surgical parts, the look more than the teenage werewolf and his psychologist and the transformation scene, but one of the funniest parts is when the psychologist want proof that he can show the scientific world that he can make a human regress, but then he dosn't think maybe he should tie the boy down first, after all he had just murdered two people, and the lines of the Dr. assistant and the dr. not understanding that he is harming the boy.  Teenage Werewolf did have some neat high school atmosphere from the 50's, but I still give the nod to Frankenstien over Werewolf in the teenage department.</HTML>

Will have to watch.  Sounds very cool.   Cheers

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:31:11 PM »

I prefer I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF.  I think it is the ultimate 50s teen "B" horror movie.  And any movie that features the song Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Moe deserves to be in the movie Hall of Fame.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:21:42 PM »

Also it stars Michael Landon in arguably his best film role.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 11:37:29 PM »

I like Teenage Frankenstein better.  It has more of that classic cheesy B-horror film goodness.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 04:57:25 PM »

While I have always wanted to see "Teenage Frankenstein," I have never seen it, so I can't compare the two films, but I have seen "Teenage Werewolf," which some people have called a film about teenage puberty, with which I agree to some degree.

There is also "Blood of Dracula," which is more informally known as "I Was a Teenage Dracula," from about the same time, and is a female version of the other two films.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teenage Frankenstien vs Teenage Werewolf « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.