Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:35:37 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  The Scariest Demon Horror Movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Scariest Demon Horror Movie?  (Read 6031 times)
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« on: September 14, 2012, 02:09:57 PM »

am looking for the name of one of the scariest demon horror movies i have ever seen. only managed to watch about 10mins of this movie, about 5yrs ago. it was probably made between late 90's-2006, all can remember is that there are these evil demonic creature/monster apparitions appearing, and dissapearing, through the air, whilst attacking these people in a cabin, and there were people running into the surrounding woods, trying to escape, but being attacked there also. i have looked at screen captures of movies like Evil Dead, Cabin Fever, but this movie struck me as being way scarier than these. the special effects used in the 3D design and animation of these creatures was really well done. this was easly one of the most horrific movies ive ever seen, any help appreciated.thank you
DarkenedAuras
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04:21:27 AM »

I don't quite remember this movie a whole lot but could it possibly be "The Cabin in the Woods"?

I do have to say though, it sounds a LOT like Evil Dead (the stills do no justice to the movie) there's also an Evil Dead 2
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 06:07:11 AM »

i will watch these movies, just to be sure..it was very simular to Evil Dead..very creepy. many thanks
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »

i would have to describe this movie as having the most frighteningly horrific and realistic CGI animated demons of any movie have seen. does anyone know what animation studios or animators might have been involved? these were top quality detailed animated demons. the best and most terrifying i have ever seen
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 02:16:35 AM »

i am guessing that ILM (Industrial Light & Magic), Weta Digital or some other top studio may have been involved in the CGI SFX animations for this movie
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 03:26:14 AM »

if anyone saw the HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Part 2 movie, where the flames turn into evil demonic faces, well the CGI in this movie was even better, and more terrifying. but the faces did not transform from flames, but appeared as different demonic apparitions, in the cabin/house and woods
Deathfeast
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 03:35:26 PM »

Maybe it is Dead Birds? It has scary looking cgi demons in it.
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »

something simular, although set in modern times. looking at screencaps, CGI demons in this movie were really good, a lot of detailed textures, and very scary. nightmarishly
mostolto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 04:25:24 PM »

this is going to be a really difficult movie to find. watched about 10mins then switched off, too frightening. never managed to even look at the movies name, so not a matter of recalling, but i cannot remember these creatures attacking anyone physically, or eating them. there was a man or two, and a woman. no gore that i can remember, these were like apparitions that you would see in a dream, that jumped out of the dark, through cabin/house open windows etc, with sole purpose to frighten these occupants, and this would happen every few seconds, relentlessly wherever they went , even outside in the woods, almost like a living nightmare. something like hords of demons unleashed movies (simular to those with necromonicon - book of the dead)
DinoGeekProductions
New Visitor

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 12:41:45 AM »

See if you recognize any of these monsters:

The Gate perhaps?  I know it's stop-motion, but a lot of people can't seem to recognize it by sight.

Then there's Soulkeeper.  It'd be more recent, but again, not CGI. It does have some pretty cool creature suits, though.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  The Scariest Demon Horror Movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.