Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:39:38 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute most obscure garbage « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The absolute most obscure garbage  (Read 15350 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 21, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »

The hardest thing to find is bad and obscure movies. I'd like a list of movies you know very few people can see. Crap that was shot-on-shidieo garbage. If you're thinking of something MST3K did, forget about it. MST3K is too high profile. I mean something that IMDb would only give you lame stubs on.

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »

I recently watched some Indonesian action movies by this guy named Arizal. they're called American Hunter and Final Score. They star Robert Mitchum's son Chris Mitchum and have to be some of the funniest most insane action films I've ever seen.

I got them from a certain torrent tracker, and I'm pretty sure they're only available on Japanese VHS.

That's all I've got from recent memory.

EDIT American Hunter is on Youtube if anyone is interested.

Small | Large

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 05:45:54 PM »

^ haha, watching this now. some 'great' acting  TeddyR... it does have 3 reviews on IMDB though.

my first thought was CHAMPION KILLER. the most amateurish obscure movie I've ever seen, but that has reviews on IMDB too...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Conf
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 02:24:27 PM »

The new frontier is nigerian cinema. Both horror and action genres are incredible for their mix of amateurism and not-so-special CGI fx...
voltron

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »

I saw a film called Disciple Of Death (1972) years ago. Pretty obscure. And horrible.  Thumbdown

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:12 PM »

Eat The Rich:  The Cannibal Murders

This movie is REALLY bad.  It must be seen to be believed.  If you think you can't make a movie yourself, watch this flick and you will think you can make a better one with your digital camera, a few SD cards, and some of your most idiotic friends.  Fun stuff! BounceGiggle

Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:34:49 AM by the ghoul » Logged
Archivist

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »

Dreams Come True (1982), softcorish fantasy adventure distributed by Troma.  The plot revolves around a young couple who fall in love, and unwittingly astrally project while they are asleep. 

Small | Large

Trailer (NSWF)

Small | Large

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
claws
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 01:42:13 AM »

Filmed in the late 70s known as "The Hunting Season" before it fell victim to Troma. They recut, edited and added new footage and a new title: Deadly Daphne's Revenge (1987).
I'm pretty sure hardly anyone has seen the original cut, but judging by Troma's leftovers it was most likely a dull and boring rape-drama. Troma's added new exploitation footage didn't add anything, just making it worse.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:44:42 AM by claws » Logged
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 10:18:35 AM »

Here's one I bought from Something Weird awhile ago:

Sexy Shockers from the Vault Vol. 60

First he kills ’em, then he chills ’em!
“One of these days, someone’s gonna crack you over the head and knock the conceit out of it!” says sexy dancer Venus de Marco (SABRINA, “Britain’s Jayne Mansfield”) to muscular babe-magnet Rick Martin (ROBERT STORY), owner of The Ice House. She’s also setting up one of the most cockamamie premises -- a normal guy turns into a crackpot killer because he was bonked on the head with a bottle -- in this wild sex-horror-exploitation gem starring identical twins and Jennifer Aniston’s mom.

On her way to a party/orgy with a carload of beer-swilling boyfriends, Venus stops to get some ice while her boys get into a fight with Rick -- See Switchblade vs. Ice Tongs! -- until she breaks a beer bottle over his head. Boinnng!!! All of a sudden, Rick goes into a trance as everything gets psychedelic and, when he comes out of it, he’s screaming, “Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!” while choking the neck of his identical twin brother, police officer Fred Martin (DAVID STORY). “Apparently, you have what we call a trauma,” explains Dr. TRISTRAM COFFIN, who immediately suggests “confinement in a mental institution.” Instead, Rick goes to see Venus’ nude go-go show at the Magic Mushroom, follows her home, and startles the dear girl by climbing into the shower with her. Not only doesn’t Venus complain, she holds up a bottle and says, “Cheers!” Boinnng!!! Rick’s brain again snaps and he promptly strangles the buxom Brit. Frantically trying to dispose of her corpse -- and even cuddling it at a local lovers’ lane! -- Rick eventually freezes her back at the Ice House. But then horny Mrs. Wilson (NANCY DOWD, real life mother of Friends star Jennifer Aniston) shows up for some old-fashioned icehouse sex, offers him a drink and -- Boinnng!!! -- there he goes again....

A wonderful little sickie -- the credits perfectly set the tone with the cast’s names and likenesses painted on blocks of ice being slid off a truck and yanked away with tongs -- The Ice House comes complete with plenty of nudity, bits by B-movie vets SCOTT BRADY (He Walked by Night) and JIM DAVIS (Monster from Green Hell), a split second cameo by JOHN HOLMES making out in a car (“Hey, you’re screwing up my act!”), and a nude dance called “The Scrub” that somehow escaped sweeping the nation. Oddly, director STUART E. McGOWAN -- who wrote tons of B-westerns as well as the Republic horror film Valley of the Zombies -- also directed such family films as The Billion Dollar Hobo and They Went That-a-Way & That-a-Way.

Not a hit when released theatrically -- the title was quickly changed to Love in Cold Blood and The Passion Pit -- The Ice House still doesn’t deserve its current obscurity. Unfortunately, the only film elements we’ve been able to uncover is a single 35mm theatrical print which is pretty beat up. Nevertheless, it’s better to see The Ice House with scratches and splices than not see it at all.

And remember, kids: “Uncontrolled Passion is Man’s Destruction!”
-- Frank Henenlotter

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 09:50:24 AM »

I guess it can't be too obscure, seeing as how 91 users rated it on IMDB, but no one ever talks about it or claims to have seen it. It is a hilarious piece of work *cough* crap though.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »

The most obscure one in my personal collection is Ghost Stories  Graveyard Thriller.

Calling this a movie is about as accurate as calling the last time you took a bath as an "under sea epic."  It qualifies as a movie solely based on the fact that it was released on VHS. 

Here's the plot of the movie.  A person sits there and tells a story in a cemetery.  (By cemetery I mean "somebody;'s Halloween decorations.)  Then another person tells a story.  No.  This isn't an anthology tale.  That would require acting, setting, plot, those  typeof things.  This isn't Tales from the Crypt of Creep show, where somebody starts telling a story then you get to watch the story play out.  You're not "watching" the story.  You're watching people talk. 

That's the "movie". 

If you and your friends sat around a campfire and took turns reading from Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark you would have better production values than this movie... and probably better acting.Most certainly you'd have better stories. 

It currently has just 14 users who have ranked it on IMDB. 
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 11:52:59 AM »

^ That thing right there.  I can't even find it in my DVD collection because my mind has learned to automatically ignore it as I scan through the titles.  Worse acting than you'd normally see in a high school play.  Everything else about the production is on the same level.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »

I had a DVD which I picked up for £1 a few years back. The film was basically about a bunch of hippy witches writhing around on top of each other. It was filmed with camera equipment so bad that everything was very blurry to the point you could barely make out faces. the sound was so bad that the mics they used gave horrible piercing feedback all through the film (or the 20 mins I managed to get through), and all the voices were slowed down, everything seemed to be in slow motion. I'm convinced this movie was called 'SCAR', but none of the movies of that name in imdb match the description... if it sounds familiar to anyone let me know cause it's been bugging me for a while now... late 90s/early 2000s era iirc

^ That thing right there.  I can't even find it in my DVD collection because my mind has learned to automatically ignore it as I scan through the titles.  Worse acting than you'd normally see in a high school play.  Everything else about the production is on the same level.

at least the cover's good! well I think so...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 12:54:46 PM »

Eat The Rich:  The Cannibal Murders

This movie is REALLY bad.  It must be seen to be believed.  If you think you can't make a movie yourself, watch this flick and you will think you can make a better one with your digital camera, a few SD cards, and some of your most idiotic friends.  Fun stuff! BounceGiggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVPpI7ahxY

I concur.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 01:00:38 PM »

Every movie in this set (except MRS. AMWORTH) fits your criteria.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute most obscure garbage « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.