Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:35:37 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What is the title of this movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the title of this movie?  (Read 11561 times)
3DGlasses
New Visitor

« on: September 22, 2012, 03:26:52 AM »

There is a group of people (friends) composed of virgins (yes, u heard me). One of them is gay, and a monster who eats virgins. The protagonist is also one of them who had a crush on this girl, also part of the group.

At the ending, they had sex, so that the monster can't eat the girl. Then they defeated the monster using a grenade, explodes inside the stomach. After that, I think the protagonist became gay too.

I can hardly remember this movie... We watched this as an experiment at elementary education.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 07:51:20 AM »

... We watched this as an experiment at elementary education.

Buggedout  How interesting!

(Sorry: cannot help you on the title.  Also could not help commenting...obviously.   TongueOut )

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
3DGlasses
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »

After this movie, we watched Alien Resurrection. So, I guess their timeline are the same.

I searched the net for virgin-eating monster, but I found nothing.
Its not that old kind of movie, I think its a 90's movie. Guessing from 1995 to 2000.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »

There is a group of people (friends) composed of virgins (yes, u heard me). One of them is gay, and a monster who eats virgins. The protagonist is also one of them who had a crush on this girl, also part of the group.

At the ending, they had sex, so that the monster can't eat the girl. Then they defeated the monster using a grenade, explodes inside the stomach. After that, I think the protagonist became gay too.

I can hardly remember this movie... We watched this as an experiment at elementary education.

Yes and no.

It could be Ken Russell's "Lair of the White Worm" from 1988. (Review at this site.)

What matches your description

"The monster who eats virgins."
The first candidate is a boy scout who the villainess has picked up while he was thumbing a ride in the rain, but she is forced to drown him in the tub, when the doorbell rings. The second candidate is the girlfriend of one of the heroes, who has a crush on the girl. And the heroes have to rescue her, before the monster eats her.

They defeat the monster at the end by using a hand grenade that the hero pulls out of his sporran. Then because the hospital sent him the wrong antidote, he may become a snake creature like the villainess, and then bites the other hero of the film.

What does not match you description.

The group being all virgins. The sister of the almost victim is not a virgin, as she had a boyfriend who was killed in a motorbike accident.

And the group does not have sex to prevent themselves from being eaten by the monster.

Tjhe cast includes Amanda Donohoe as the villainess, Hugh Grant and Peter Capaldi as the heroes, and Catherine Oxenberg and Sammi Davis as the heroines.
3DGlasses
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:35 PM »

No this is not it.

The monster on the  film I was searching is the gay on the group, it doesnt involve cults or rituals i think. He's part of the group means he's friends w/ them. I don't know how he became a monster. And I think he was also the leader of the group..

Also, this movie occurred for 1 night, i think like friday the 13th. they went for a trip, stayed for a night, then the hunting begins until sunrise where the monster was killed.

Im not sure if being virgin or being pregnant is what prevents the monster from killing them. And I dont remember how he differently kills the male from female, if the monster just kill them or eat them...
akiratubo

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 11:55:55 PM »

The part about the guy and girl having sex to keep the girl from being raped by the monster reminds me of the 1997 Breeders.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 12:28:47 AM »

Well, a Google search for "gay virgin eating monster movie" turned up a lot of interesting results, but very little in the horror genre. TeddyR

My first thought was Cherry Falls, but aside from the killer targeting virgins and people having sex to protect themselves, it really doesn't fit the description at all. This one is puzzling, because a plot like that, assuming it's described accurately, ought to have earned at least a little infamy, if not a small cult following.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
3DGlasses
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 03:43:01 PM »

Wow, 5 years have passed and I still can't find this movie...

I searched all the movies on previous posts. Those were not it.
Okay, additional info (from what I can still remember). The gay monster is bald/punk , oh and HE is male. Anyway before the credits (i think...) the protagonist shaved his head and made himself look like the gay monster as a tribute (the scene is  him walking the street).

And I'm not joking about how we watched it on elementary grade (were most of the time, we cover our eyes) which is why maybe I can't remember some of the scenes. And at that time, I didn't care about the titles...
316zombie
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 12:47:20 AM »

how old are you NOW? I'M 55.
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 01:16:05 AM »

Wow, 5 years have passed and I still can't find this movie...

I searched all the movies on previous posts. Those were not it.
Okay, additional info (from what I can still remember). The gay monster is bald/punk , oh and HE is male. Anyway before the credits (i think...) the protagonist shaved his head and made himself look like the gay monster as a tribute (the scene is  him walking the street).

And I'm not joking about how we watched it on elementary grade (were most of the time, we cover our eyes) which is why maybe I can't remember some of the scenes. And at that time, I didn't care about the titles...

Voyage of the Rock Aliens?

"Aliens land in the town of "Speelburgh" searching for the source of rock & roll. They find trouble with Dee Dee, Frankie and the pack. "

You mentioned a bald gay monster guy. I thought of Michael Berryman, who is in Rock Aliens.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What is the title of this movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.