Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:39:13 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ACH T3/ Dracula « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ACH T3/ Dracula  (Read 3331 times)
Evan3
« on: April 28, 2002, 08:26:15 PM »

Terminator 3 is making the bad terminator a female in the new movie. WHY?>???
 Is James Cameron even doing this one? If not I bet it ends up on this site? Plus,
have any of you seen Christopher Lee (Sauroman in LOTR) Dracula movies. Now those are some fulfilling cheesy movies that I didn feel bad renting!!! Highly reccomended, and lots of boobs!!!
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2002, 09:34:11 PM »

I've always loved the Hammer Dracula films and Lee is one of my favorite vampires.  Heck, even his performance in "The Wicker Man" was quite good.  Where else can you watch Lee gleefully singing as... (ooops, spoiler).

Andrew
Lee
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2002, 11:31:51 PM »

I've allways thought Lee was one of the better Draculas. He allways put on quite a performance. It helped that he had alot of great people working with him but he was a big contrabution. Also a plus is that the movie doesn't try to make a Dracula look like a wuss(something that hurt Copala's version).
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2002, 10:18:07 AM »

Hey, Chris Lee is always good, just like Peter Cushing. They are pro's pro's. No matter how bad the script, they always give thier best. No slackers they.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2002, 03:06:55 PM »

Evan3 wrote:
>
> Terminator 3 is making the bad terminator a female in
> the new movie. WHY?>???

Why not?
AndyC
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2002, 08:26:40 PM »

Definitely a big part of the success of the Hammer films. The actors did not treat their roles as cheesy B-movie parts. They didn't camp it up or phone in a performance. They took it as seriously as any role, and put the appropriate effort into their performances. It shows.
Chris1
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2002, 09:03:16 PM »

I hope she's hot not no muscle bound steroids mutant that looks like a man can anybody say YUCK!!
john
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2002, 01:01:26 AM »

>Is James Cameron even doing this one?

Nope. They couldn't even get Edward Furlong back to play John, they've got some other guy as him. It also has different writers.

Can you say: "Gonna suck"?

>I've allways thought Lee was one of the better Draculas. He allways put on quite
>a performance. It helped that he had alot of great people working with him but he
>was a big contrabution. Also a plus is that the movie doesn't try to make a
>Dracula look like a wuss(something that hurt Copala's version).

I've always thought the Frank Lagella version was pretty good. I hated the Coppola one.
AndyC
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2002, 02:02:21 AM »

Not having Edward Furlong probably would have helped T2. Thought he made John Connor look like too much of a wuss.

In a somewhat related topic, has anybody else heard a rumour that Arnie was going to be playing the gunslinger in a remake of Westworld?
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2002, 03:20:31 PM »

Yes, it's true. A remake of "Westwordl" w/ Arnold is in development. I am glad to hear he is to take the part originally played by Yul Brynner. That makes more sense for him to play that part, then the parts played by Richard Benjamin and James Brolin. Enjoy!
john
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2002, 10:15:25 AM »

I thought Arnie had a 'no bad guys' rule for the parts he took now?
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2002, 12:38:46 PM »

Other than "Terminator", what bad guys has Arnold played?
john
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2002, 01:25:49 AM »

None that I know of, but when Terminator 2 came out, I heard that he'd made it a condition of doing the movie that his terminator be a good guy because he didn't want to play a bad guy ever again.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ACH T3/ Dracula « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.