Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:57:37 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Erotic Thriller, in search of a hot actress « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Erotic Thriller, in search of a hot actress  (Read 4710 times)
zomp
New Visitor

« on: October 01, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »

Sorry, I don't remember much but I have this actress stuck in my head and cant figure out this movie.

The movie was a b-movie erotic thriller i believe i saw on HBO in the mid 90's. As I remember it the mistress was either an English or Australian with blond hair, and slim.

The only scene that I remember clearly is when the man and mistress are in a parking lot. She promptly climbs on top of him in the drivers seat rips open a condom in hear mouth and puts it on him. She then proceeds to ride him and as they are about to climax she leans back and accidentally honks the horn of his car. An older woman walking by hears this and seeing them having sex gives them a cold stare. The couple promptly have a little chuckle at this and the scene ends.

Other than this i just remember the movie having a typical married man falls for a fun and dangerous mistress. Man has fun for a while, and then everything blows up in his face.

If you know the movie or actress I am talking about any help would be appreciated.
If not I can understand as this isn't much to go on, but thanks for the effort
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 07:40:10 PM »

Sounds like a scene in Body of Evidence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106453/

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
zomp
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 09:31:21 PM »

Ya don't think it was body of evidence that sex scene was on top of a car, the one I'm thinking of was inside the car
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Erotic Thriller, in search of a hot actress « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.