Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:25:10 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Movie about a girl who gets stuck in some puppet land and can't get out « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movie about a girl who gets stuck in some puppet land and can't get out  (Read 5452 times)
doldrumer2004
New Visitor

« on: October 01, 2012, 12:23:46 PM »

And no I'm not talking about labarynth everyone always says that movie but that was not the movie. I remember her making friends but there was like bad guys too and she was trapped there but I was so young when I saw it I can't remember anymore details. I was born in 84' so it had to be early 90s when I saw it on tv
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:27:30 PM »

Return to Oz?

Can you describe the puppets in any more detail? What kind were they?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
doldrumer2004
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:52:38 PM »

No it's not return to Oz it was strange but it's almost like the puppets were life like I can't remember exactly I was so young when I saw it but I remember it being very interesting and I'd like to find it and watch it again
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:59:57 PM »

Perhaps an episode of Jim Henson's "The Storyteller?"  I haven't seen even half of them, but your description would fit perfectly with both the style and ideas that the series used.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
doldrumer2004
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 09:24:59 PM »

That might be it. Ill go look into it and let you know
doldrumer2004
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 12:54:06 AM »

I can't seem to find the episode that fits what I remember but this has come the closest and still very interesting
doldrumer2004
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 02:14:28 AM »

I think I remember a part that said if she didn't get back to her world in a certain amount of time she would be trapped in their world forever but I'm telling you it's not labarynth
dean

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 02:33:05 AM »

Perhaps an episode of Jim Henson's "The Storyteller?"  I haven't seen even half of them, but your description would fit perfectly with both the style and ideas that the series used.

Well it may not be solved yet but I was actually thinking yesterday of posting a question about a TV series, and looking at it, it seems like it was The Story Teller, so thanks for solving my question before I even asked!!

That's a load off my mind...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
zomp
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 07:00:45 PM »

How bout Dark Crystal, doesn't have a trapped girl but has good and bad life like puppets from that time period. 
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 01:19:57 PM »

Might be a long shot, but "Josh Kirby: Time Warrior - Trapped on Toyworld"?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Movie about a girl who gets stuck in some puppet land and can't get out « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.