Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:21:10 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  DUMBEST SHOW YOU WATCH NOW « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: DUMBEST SHOW YOU WATCH NOW  (Read 56356 times)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »

I agree with ChaosTheory, Keeping Up Appearances rules.

I've starting watching Breaking Amish...that can be pretty dumb.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »

I saw the pilot for Siberia & thought to myself, "How many times have I seen this before?", & haven't bothered since.
I just finished watching the loathsome pilot for Dads & thought to myself, "How many times have I seen this before?"

I have no idea how I got hooked on Once Upon A Time. The Simpsons is better.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »

I'm still stuck on Ghost Adventures. Hilariously bad before you even start watching it, because they broadcast it on The Travel Network! If your idea of a great vacation spot is an old abandoned maximum security prison in rural Pennsylvania or an abandoned insane asylum, then this is your show!

I guess there are supposed to be ghosts in this show, but I lived in an actual haunted house not too long ago, and I'm sorry but real ghosts don't act like that. They typically act like any other real person that walks in and out of a room, except that in my case you never see them, and they tend to act like wild animals in that if you leave them alone, they generally don't give a rip about you.

I generally watch Ghost Adventures for the bad acting, which anyone that visits a site like this is bound to enjoy. If I were walking behind these fools in a dark building, I would be the one flicking quarters or throwing pebbles at them just to laugh at them as they yell and look around panic-stricken. Why do things look so much funnier in night vision?

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 01:45:25 AM »

Sons Of Anarchy what use to be a good show has over the past three seasons become nothing more than a let's screw with the main premises in order to get ratings via cheap shock ploys and have any excuse to throw in transvestites and gay sex Buggedout 
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 02:01:34 AM »

I sadly have to nominate the TV show Castle which I watched religiously until the stupid episode where Castle talked about there only being two things he knows about South Africa, those being racial hatred and diamonds. I stopped watching it after that episode. Thumbdown

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2013, 03:56:41 PM »

I sadly have to nominate the TV show Castle which I watched religiously until the stupid episode where Castle talked about there only being two things he knows about South Africa, those being racial hatred and diamonds. I stopped watching it after that episode. Thumbdown

Yeah, people are ignorant about South Africa and South Africans aren't they, Trevor? It is, though, one of those places that I have yet visited that I need to visit one of these days. We can also say that Castle seems to be ignorant of this website, as he should have said he knows only three things about South Africa . . .

(1) racial hatred
(2) diamonds
(3) and your smelly undies.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 04:25:38 PM »

These would've been great for this, had they made it....

http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2011/08/hilarious-unsold-pilots.html

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 06:10:53 PM »

These would've been great for this, had they made it....

http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2011/08/hilarious-unsold-pilots.html

Thanks for the link, alanhopewell.

My family use to watch the networks burn off the unsold pilots during the summer, and our comment was that what we were seeing was actually better than the pilots for the TV series that were sold for broadcast on TV.

Actually, one of the unsold pilots "Nick Knight" was basically retooled and shown on TV as "Forever Knight," but with a different actor in the lead role. And a couple of the other unsold pilots struck me as something similar to what was seen on TV.

"Hurricane Island" and "Stranded" remind me of "Lost," but with ship passengers instead of plane passengers, and "A Little Bit Strange" seems to be a male version of the popular "Bewitched." And, certainly, it couldn't be worst than that godawful sequel to "Bewitched," which was "Tabitha."

But none of them come up to some of the strangest unsold pilots and/or short run series on British TV. There was actually a "Judge Dee" series in 1969 on British TV. Though, it only ran for 1 season or 6 episodes.

Then there was the spin-off from "Doctor Who," which never got pass the pilot stage, which was "K-9 and Company" with Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith and John Leeson as the voice of K-9. I have seen it, and I quite enjoyed it. Though, there seems to be shortage of female virgins in the UK, as the virgins used in human sacrifice in the UK, always seem to be young males. Which reminds me . . .

Not an unsold pilot, as 7 episodes were made, but it might as well have been an unsold pilot, as only 2 episodes were ever seen and then due to extreme, which is an understatment, press and public reaction, no more episodes were seen. Though the other epsiodes apparently still exist in some vault or the other. I brought up virgin above, because the virginal boy scout, played by Chris Pitt, in "Lair of the White Worm" was a regular on "Hardwicke House." Probably the best known name to Americans on the show was Roy Kinnear who played the school principal on the show, which I have seen and quite liked.

But none of those equal . . . it is 1938. It is Berlin, Germany, and Hitler and Eva Braun live next to a Jewish couple in a wacky sitcom called "Heil Honey I'm Home." That one I have never seen.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 01:02:50 AM »

Yeah, people are ignorant about South Africa and South Africans aren't they, Trevor? It is, though, one of those places that I have yet visited that I need to visit one of these days. We can also say that Castle seems to be ignorant of this website, as he should have said he knows only three things about South Africa . . .

(1) racial hatred
(2) diamonds

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Javakoala
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »

(1) racial hatred
(2) diamonds

And koalas. Let's not forget them.  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Joking aside, when are we gonna get a real horror movie with koalas? I can see it now: "In the bush, there can only be slow, slow death. KOALAS! Coming June 20...urm, sometime after we wake the little buggers up."

And, no, I don't count Executive Koala as a horror movie, so don't even go there.
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2014, 09:44:39 AM »

Helix but I'm hoping it'll get better and slightly less predictable

Bella
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2014, 10:30:14 AM »

Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I have no idea why I still watch it.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2014, 12:55:42 PM »

DIVORCE COURT.  It does make me feel better about my eternal single status though.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
messedup
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 05:43:47 AM »

Helix but I'm hoping it'll get better and slightly less predictable
I second that.
Also watching the 2nd Season of The Following. The first season got pretty dumb later on, so I don't have high hopes for this one.

Raffine

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2014, 04:28:36 PM »

My Strange Addiction

My favorite was the lady who ate dry wall. Her daddy forbid her from coming over because she was eating big holes in his walls.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  DUMBEST SHOW YOU WATCH NOW « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.