Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:15:43 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I am no longer a virgin...sadly « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I am no longer a virgin...sadly  (Read 4349 times)
Javakoala
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:38:17 AM »

By saying that I am no longer a virgin, I mean I finally watched a Doris Wishman movie. I thought I had seen one, but after last night, I know that to be a lie.

The film was "Deadly Weapons" with Chesty Morgan, or "Zsa Zsa" as the credits listed her.

My girlfriend, Amy, watched it with me. About 20 minutes into it, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "This is the worst movie. Period. The worst." And we continued to watch it. And laugh. And groan. And shout, "WTF?!?!?" roughly every 2 minutes. I could feel my brain cells killing themselves to avoid carrying the memory of this film. I honestly had a headache after sitting through this...this...heaven help me, "mess" doesn't cover it.

The scary thing is, as Amy got up to leave, she said, "Well, there are 2 more movies by this Wishman lady on the Blu-Ray, so we have something to look forward to next time." This is why I love this woman without doubt or question.

Are ALL of Doris Wishman's movies this brain-damagingly bad?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »

Yes.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:53 AM »

Yes.

I just googled her and some of those titles make my eyes bleed.  Buggedout

On a better note: Welcome, Brother Java!  Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 10:56:52 AM »

Yes.

I just googled her and some of those titles make my eyes bleed.  Buggedout

On a better note: Welcome, Brother Java!  Cheers

Andrew:
Then my life will be forever scarred. On to Double Agent 73!!

Trevor:
If that's the case, good sir, don't ever watch one of them...your head will explode. And thank you! I've been lurking and posting more often. I'm hoping to be a regular inmate here again soon.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »

"Deadly Weapons" is one of the best ones.  Try watching some of her earlier black & white gems if you want to see supreme badness.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
ChaosTheory

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »

Today you are a man  TeddyR  Cheers

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 03:22:24 PM »

Hmm, I didn;t think I'd seen any, until I read the synopsis of deadly weapons. 

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »

Doris is amazing in how bad they are, and how impossible it is to believe she thought certain shots were actually needed at all (let alone important).  I'll highly suggest you find "Bad Girls Go to Hell" (which I've reviewed - but don't read it until after you see it).

There's also a mind-boggling scene in "Another Day, Another Man" with two girls dancing in their underwear.  One of the girls is wearing a massive maxi-pad in her underwear.  It bounces all over the place, because it's the size of a small pillow.  Yikes!  Why did Doris use that girl for the scene?  Or, if she had to use that girl, why didn't she wait a few days to film the scene sans maxi?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »

Doris is amazing in how bad they are, and how impossible it is to believe she thought certain shots were actually needed at all (let alone important).  I'll highly suggest you find "Bad Girls Go to Hell" (which I've reviewed - but don't read it until after you see it).

There's also a mind-boggling scene in "Another Day, Another Man" with two girls dancing in their underwear.  One of the girls is wearing a massive maxi-pad in her underwear.  It bounces all over the place, because it's the size of a small pillow.  Yikes!  Why did Doris use that girl for the scene?  Or, if she had to use that girl, why didn't she wait a few days to film the scene sans maxi?

BAD GIRLS GO TO HELL is one of my favorites!

I also recommend THE AMAZING TRANSPLANT from Wishman. It's a HANDS OF ORLAC ripoff, but instead of a murderer's hands the guy gets a rapist's wee-wee....

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »

I NEED to see some Wishman-I -too-am a Wishman virgin!

I wanna see THIS one-

Small | Large

...except I heard tell most of the film actually plays like THIS....

Small | Large

...which seems like one of them cheezy Cornet educational films from the 60's-70's-this one being for teaching blithering idiots table manners.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 08:23:38 PM »

Well, I ordered more of her stuff, but had to pass on A Night To Dismember as it was selling for $40. I can spend 20 bucks for more Night Train than I can drink and end up with less of a headache and less bowel irritation.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 02:48:55 PM »

By saying that I am no longer a virgin, I mean I finally watched a Doris Wishman movie. I thought I had seen one, but after last night, I know that to be a lie.

The film was "Deadly Weapons" with Chesty Morgan, or "Zsa Zsa" as the credits listed her.

My girlfriend, Amy, watched it with me. About 20 minutes into it, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "This is the worst movie. Period. The worst." And we continued to watch it. And laugh. And groan. And shout, "WTF?!?!?" roughly every 2 minutes. I could feel my brain cells killing themselves to avoid carrying the memory of this film. I honestly had a headache after sitting through this...this...heaven help me, "mess" doesn't cover it.

The scary thing is, as Amy got up to leave, she said, "Well, there are 2 more movies by this Wishman lady on the Blu-Ray, so we have something to look forward to next time." This is why I love this woman without doubt or question.

Yes....but there's always Andy Milligan.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Javakoala
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 03:05:28 PM »

I actually LIKE Andy Milligan movies! Yeah, they are brain dead, but they just sort of lay there. Deadly Weapons, the movie (just so I'm clear), actively slapped my brain into inactivity. In Doris Wishman's defense, I think I'm safe in saying she never had a young girl nail a mouse to a table top. Mr. Milligan can't make that claim. Not that I'm a member of PETA. (Personally, I'm in favor of using PETA members for product testing, but that's another topic.)
Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 03:30:26 PM »

I actually LIKE Andy Milligan movies! Yeah, they are brain dead, but they just sort of lay there. Deadly Weapons, the movie (just so I'm clear), actively slapped my brain into inactivity. In Doris Wishman's defense, I think I'm safe in saying she never had a young girl nail a mouse to a table top. Mr. Milligan can't make that claim. Not that I'm a member of PETA. (Personally, I'm in favor of using PETA members for product testing, but that's another topic.)
Ozzymandias speaks: What about having a guy bit into a rabbit?
Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

I like Andy too.
GOD SWEET  GOD OH HELP ME NO.

Small | Large

I have sat thru some of his films.ALL OF IT. It Hurt.IT HURT.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I am no longer a virgin...sadly « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.