Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:25:28 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute most obscure garbage « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The absolute most obscure garbage  (Read 15349 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »

Oh another one:

A friend of mine actually made it all the way to the end (or so he claims).  I think I made it 20 minutes.  Of the 47 people who rated it on IMDb, all but 2 gave it a 1/10.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
fulci420
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »

S.A.R.S. (2010) This is definitely the most obscure movie in my collection. It doesn't even have 5 votes on imdb and has no reviews, I grabbed it because it was a dollar and looked absolutely horrendous. It was worse than anything I could ever imagine. Half the time you didn't even know what you were looking at due to some crazy color filter that was put over the whole thing. Incredibly this came with a commentary in which the director reminds you every 2 minutes that "this is not a high budget movie" and that you should not judge it as such. I tried to find my copy but it looks like I threw it out in disgust, which is something I pretty much never do.
Pacman000
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »

Tales of Robin Hood

A 50's TV pilot released to theaters because no one picked up the series.  Really, it's not a bad movie; it's entertaining without being too campy, and you can tell what's going on.  It does have cheap 50's TV production values.

The Nightmare Never Ends

A late 70's early 80's horror movie with about four directors, four cuts, and four titles.  It was also cut down and edited into an anthology movie.  Where should I begin when describing this?  There's a demon on the loose in modern day America.  He's masquerading as a socialite (or something). A police man and a Catholic woman try to stop him.  These people don't get together; they're really separate stories connected by a common antagonist.  No, the movie is not told from the antagonist's point of view.  It could've been good; the movie has some good ideas, but bad camera work, bad acting, bad special FX, and bad writing ruin it.
EDIT: After further examination, this movie isn't as obscure as I thought.  It has over 20 user reviews on IMDB and a dozen external reviews. Sorry.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:58:35 AM by Pacman000 » Logged
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »

just remembered this...abomination. it actually has 11 imdb reviews (mainly positive!?) but was so bad I'm including it.

it starts with a pregnant woman having her fetus ripped out of her stomach then procedes into what I can only describe as a 'coke revenge/buddy flick'. literally everything that could be done wrong in a film that is trying to be serious gets done wrong here.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 09:05:22 PM »

The most obscure film I think I have seen all the way through is called the Blind Swordsman's Revenge. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1986897/

Doesn't have 5 votes, no reviews on there.  My copy is clearly a bootleg, probably off a VHS.  Badly cropped.  No visible subs.  I think there has been a VCD release, but no DVD or laserdisc.

Anyway, it's essentially a Zatoichi ripoff made by the Chinese, and also features the flying guillotine and a one-armed swordsman.  That's why I wanted to see it.  The guy who's the Chinese Zatoichi is actually quite good, but the rest of the movie is pretty crappy.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute most obscure garbage « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.