Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 11:53:41 AM
536199 Posts in 40569 Topics by 5098 Members
Latest Member: AqueousStar
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wat u have on this weekend? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Wat u have on this weekend?  (Read 1070 times)
Trevor
Chief Troublemaker / Gratis Monster at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken

« on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:29 AM »

Me, nothing. Going to be naked.  Buggedout Wink

Seriously, I have a small garden to see to, I have to finish my review of The Final Sacrifice, have my hair cut and I have to man up to say goodbye to Mom next Friday. I would much rather not do the latter but there it is.
Newt
Mostly Harmless
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 08:03:28 AM »

Working.  So breeches, tall black boots, whips and lots of leather is involved.   Wink

Then I have two pumpkins to make into pie filling and almost two bushels of apples to process into apple butter.  Maybe some apple bread, too.

"I absolutely adore movies. Even bad ones. I don't like pretentious ones, but a good bad movie, you must admit, is great." - Roddy Mc Dowell
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
 "I'm going to need a swat team ready to mobilize, street maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammie dodgers and a fez." -  11
Trevor
Chief Troublemaker / Gratis Monster at Badmovies.org
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 08:35:39 AM »

Working.  So breeches, tall black boots, whips and lots of leather is involved.   Wink

TeddyR TeddyR [Scans area for Doggett]  Wink

Then I have two pumpkins to make into pie filling and almost two bushels of apples to process into apple butter.  Maybe some apple bread, too.

*MAJOR TUMMY RUMBLES FROM SOUTH AFRICA*  Thumbup Thumbup
El Misfit
The bullsh*t meter is up high ಠ__ಠ
B-Movie Kraken

Listen here you little s**t.

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »

work on a ton of s**t this weekend, too much that I have to miss my cousin's wedding! Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

yeah no.
Jack

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »

Pretty average weekend - my wife will drag me out to this place for shopping, that place for shopping, and then the other place for shopping.  Our girls come home from college on the weekends looking for somebody to do their laundry and usually in dire need of extra money due to totally unforeseen and unavoidable circumstance which - through absolutely no fault of their own - caused them to run short this week. 

We'll have some beers Friday and Saturday night and watch some movies  Smile

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 02:08:09 PM »

I work every weekend at the slowly failing convenience store.....business is way off due to the boss and his Dad price gouging,being seriously rude and cheating people. They won't give us raises again due to this so it sucks to even be there. Bluesad

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 02:37:01 PM »

I work every weekend at the slowly failing convenience store.....business is way off due to the boss and his Dad price gouging,being seriously rude and cheating people. They won't give us raises again due to this so it sucks to even be there. Bluesad

I will spend Saturday keeping her company.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »

I'm throwing an all day soup feed and openhouse for my friends and aquaintences.  Frel free to come by.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »

I may try and go arrowhead hunting tomorrow. Sunday I have some major church drama headed my way and I am NOT looking forward to it.

"Carpe diem!" - Seize the day!  "Carpe per diem!" - Seize the daily living allowance! "Carpe carp!" - Seize the fish!
"Carpe Ngo Diem!" - Seize the South Vietnamese Dictator!
retrorussell
Retro

BROTHA NOOMSIE!!!

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »

Some hot tub dipping, some football watching, some Youtube video making, and not a whole lot of housework doing.  Score!

HBO in space!<br />
lester1/2jr

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 09:53:02 PM »

go to the city to get Chinese food. The Chinese in the suburbs is no good.

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »

1. I plan to see SKYFALL today. 

2. I may look for a new car.  I would really like to wait another year before buying one, but mine needs about $5,000 worth of work.  If I need to spend that much money, I should probably just buy a new car.

3. My wife and I will probably play a few board games.  It is her turn to choose the next game.  I suspect she will choose:

4. Sunday is football, football, football from 1:00 p.m. until possibly 11:30 p.m. or later.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
dean

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

Well friday night I saw American Mary at a horror film festival.

Small | Large

Not only was it awesome with a brief Q and A after, but as it was the closing night of the festival the organisers had a big party at a bar nearby and things got very messy.  The Soska sisters who directed American Mary are top notch people.  I found out later that Elvira was in town for the festival too which is a shame because getting a photo would have made some people here very jealous.  They also had plenty of drink cards well above the value of the tickets we purchased for the movie so it was great fun.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
zombie #1

Oookaay...

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »

House sitting for my parents who've gone to see an opera in London directed by my brother. Dug up 60 molehills in their garden and used the soil to create a new flowerbed. Took a bike ride to an old disused railway line where you can literally freewheel for over 1 mile going along it because of the slight incline, but it doesn't feel like you're going downhill. Now watching THE DEATH OF THE INCREDIBLE HULK on Sky Horror. Ho-Hum.

"A whale's throat and blow hole are not connected, therefore escape is impossible.  "
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 07:51:18 AM »

Reading through this makes me thing that it is amazing now much we fit into our days after you realize how much time it takes just to do the requirements (meals, hygiene, chores).  Being able to spend 6-8 hours painting a room doesn't seem like such an easy thing.

We have cleaned up the house, visited with Katie's mom while I did some repair on her kitchen faucet, and picked up some clothes that the kids needed for winter (boots, etc).  Yesterday was the aquarium day, because Jenna asked if she could trade in her Halloween candy for an aquarium so we bought and set that up.  Today should be all time to relax.

I may try and go arrowhead hunting tomorrow. Sunday I have some major church drama headed my way and I am NOT looking forward to it.

Not exactly similar, but we took the kids fossil hunting along MD's Calvert Cliffs a little while back.  Found a number of smaller shark's teeth, a few complete shells, a crocodile tooth, some turtle skuts, quite a bit of coral, a rib from a marine mammal, a dolphin or porpoise earbone, and some vertebra.  No Megalodon teeth nor complete Ecphora shell, sadly.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wat u have on this weekend? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osˇmoˇsis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is Š 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.