Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:29:59 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Vaguely-remembered scene from what might be an action movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vaguely-remembered scene from what might be an action movie  (Read 3460 times)
BlackChmmr
New Visitor

« on: November 13, 2012, 08:43:04 PM »

This is one I barely remember seeing back in the late 1990's, but it could have been made a little earlier.  It might have been a movie like Bloodsport because I think it had a scene or two where men were fighting bare-chested in an arena but that's not the part that I'm interested in.  Later on, in what might have been the climax of the movie there's a scene where a lot of stuff is on fire while someone is holding a naked woman hostage ( I remember her being brunette or black-haired) but she gets away with who I am assuming was the hero and they start to run while things are burning up around them.  It was hard to follow what was going on but I think she got shot to death and fell down and the survivors ran away to board what I remember as a helicopter, leaving her body behind.  It could have been any number of exploitation flicks from the seventies but I am pretty sure it was something made later and for mainstream action movie fans.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »

Sounds like the absolutely AWFUL movie Tigershark.

Three scenes match.  There's a part where the "hero" fights a big dude in an arena, both are bare-chested.  Near the end, the villain has the "hero's" girlfriend and is trying to rape her.  After the "hero"  rescues his girlfriend and some other chicks from the bad guys, they run through an exploding village to get to the chopper.  One of the chicks gets gunned down on the way to the helicopter.

Here's the IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094149/

And my comprehensive recap of that pile of dung I posted some years ago:

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php?topic=115622.0

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
BlackChmmr
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »

Wow, judging from the recap it seems awful!  I don't seem to have any reasonable way of finding out if it's the one as it looks as though it's only available on VHS through Amazon.  It doesn't help that I saw this half-awake so many years ago, but I definitely remember some kind of scene that implied a rape attempt before the woman ran away with who I assumed was the hero naked then fell over dead from what I assumed was a gunshot.  Thank you for the quick response.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Vaguely-remembered scene from what might be an action movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.