Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:43:59 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Trying to remember a film. (Sci fi). « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trying to remember a film. (Sci fi).  (Read 3731 times)
Yander
New Visitor

« on: November 19, 2012, 12:01:22 AM »

Saw this film a few years ago, it's a 80s sci fi the main character and hero is this Fabio Lanzoni like guy built, long blonde hair. He ends up on a spaceship containing a shipment of female androids (gynoids) which he flies through space not sure if they're to escape from someone or get somewhere. Thanks for the help.   
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:10:48 AM »

Sounds like one of Al Brescia's Italian space operas. Try: STAR ODYSSEY http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078317/ or WAR OF THE ROBOTS http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077640/. He actually made a few more even.
Yander
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:37:08 AM »

@Rayo Casablanca Hey thanks for the help, I should have mentioned the gynoids were just attractive female actresses they didn't look like robots in any way, there was allot of nudity and lasers it wasn't a soft-core but it was a cheesy 8os flick with nudity.
Yander
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:21:19 AM »

@Rayo Casablanca But it wasn't either of those.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 05:16:43 PM »

Try Galactic Gigolo and My Stepmother is an Alien.

Both of those has a character getting shot into space with a handful of space babes, though I'm not sure if they were androids in either film.

In My Stopmother is an Alien, I'm pretty sure it happened near, if not right at, the end of the movie.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Trying to remember a film. (Sci fi). « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.