Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:05:07 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Late 80s to mid 90s...thriller? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Late 80s to mid 90s...thriller?  (Read 6137 times)
Hovdizzle
New Visitor

« on: November 19, 2012, 12:57:58 AM »

From what I remember the movie that I am trying to find aired on either STARS, HBO or Cinnemax around the late 80s to mid 90s. The plot has a young blond haired lady that moves into an apartment that's above/inside a run down theater. The apartment is rather large and has a lot of other rooms that are full of old costumes/props/Mannequins and the like. One night two guys break into her apartment and take turns raping the her, and I remember one the guys was playing some atari arcade game where a cowboy has sex with an indian while the other dude was raping the girl. The two guys leave and then from what I remember the rest of the movie is about how the girl recovers mentally from being raped. I think she hallucinates a giant eyeball that stalks her around the apartment/theater, and then I vaguely remember it ending with some kid that the girl befriends killing the two guys that raped her, then coming after her when she turns down his sexual advances.
Hovdizzle
New Visitor

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »

If it helps at all I think the atari game they are playing is called "custers revenge"

Been looking for a list of movies that the game has been used in on google to no avail.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Late 80s to mid 90s...thriller? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.