Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:37:02 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I little FYI on cheap cheeze... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I little FYI on cheap cheeze...  (Read 4866 times)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« on: November 30, 2012, 10:59:17 PM »

Yea I haven't been around in a while, so what - I'm sure you didn't miss me. But I was in Dollar General the other day and I thought about some of you cheap bastards. I saw a bunch of cheezy Full Moon Films box sets for $9.95 - Trancers 1-5, Subspecies Collection, Puppet Master Vol 2, Evil Bong 1-3, Gingerdead Man 1-3, Killjoy 1-3, The Dead collection etc ... I grabbed a few I didn't have and thought I'd pass the I spy with my little eye to you...

I now return you to your ... your what ever you do. 

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:24:18 AM »

Well, I for one have definitely missed you, old pal!!!  Don't be such a stranger!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 01:52:58 AM »

Well, whatever we do...

I've found myself watching a bunch of Fred Olen Ray. Sounds like you found a bunch of them.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
claws
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 04:14:09 AM »

You are only truly missed when someone posts a thread  Wink

That said, those sets sound like fun  Cheers
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:12:27 AM »

Welcome back Cheeze, though now you have prompted me to visit the local dollar store where the patrons are kind of, well, "unique". 

I find a lot of fun stuff in the Dollar Stores though, really awful stuff I had no idea even existed.  The best is they pack it in a sliver sized case that cracks if sneezed on. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »

Gingerdead Man 1-3
I can't believe there's not just one but 2 sequels to that lol.

bet they're real masterpieces of cinema

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 04:03:22 PM »

Gingerdead Man 1-3
I can't believe there's not just one but 2 sequels to that lol.

bet they're real masterpieces of cinema

Yep there is the first one...

2 - Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust
3 - Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver

All starring a washed up Gary Busey ... you know your career is either washed up or not going anywhere if you are starring in Full Moon Feature films - they use to produce decent low budget stuff, but in the last few years some of their stuff isn't even good enough to be called bad.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »

Cheeze, while you were gone I discovered I like mixing cheap bourbon with ginger ale. Much better than coke.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »

Cheeze, while you were gone I discovered I like mixing cheap bourbon with ginger ale. Much better than coke.

Try mixing it with Sun Drop http://www.sundrop.com/ if it's in your area... it sounds nasty but in the correct mix it's surprisingly good.

Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 10:06:37 PM »

Yea I haven't been around in a while, so what - I'm sure you didn't miss me. But I was in Dollar General the other day and I thought about some of you cheap bastards. I saw a bunch of cheezy Full Moon Films box sets for $9.95 - Trancers 1-5, Subspecies Collection, Puppet Master Vol 2, Evil Bong 1-3, Gingerdead Man 1-3, Killjoy 1-3, The Dead collection etc ... I grabbed a few I didn't have and thought I'd pass the I spy with my little eye to you...

I now return you to your ... your what ever you do. 

I was in there a few weeks ago and found Shadowzone, which for some reason has a place in my heart. I may have to go back for the Subspecies Collection.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Pilgermann

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 10:43:23 PM »

Try mixing it with Sun Drop http://www.sundrop.com/ if it's in your area... it sounds nasty but in the correct mix it's surprisingly good.

That does sound nasty.  Gonna try it!

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 11:48:29 PM »

All starring a washed up Gary Busey ... you know your career is either washed up or not going anywhere if you are starring in Full Moon Feature films - they use to produce decent low budget stuff, but in the last few years some of their stuff isn't even good enough to be called bad.
Full Moon has an odd style to it.  Watching the movies, I get the feeling that they have all the resources they need to be good movies (they're technically sound, not horribly acted, their budgets don't look bad, and their effects are good) but the people making the movies just don't have any real talent to make them good. 

Also, it would be nice if they stopped sticking puppets in everything. 
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 11:58:07 PM »

Full Moon has an odd style to it.  Watching the movies, I get the feeling that they have all the resources they need to be good movies (they're technically sound, not horribly acted, their budgets don't look bad, and their effects are good) but the people making the movies just don't have any real talent to make them good. 

Also, it would be nice if they stopped sticking puppets in everything. 

That would be Charles Band he has some unhealthy addiction to Puppets or tiny people (Dollman) - Some of the acting is good, some of it is really sad they do pull off some decent special effects and customs - often better than the SyFy Channel with bigger budgets. Band is usually hounds fans for money to make films which is why some of his film have about a 1000 co-producers. Buy yeah the direction is not very good, there are a lot of errors and other issues, but I'll admit it I have about every film they've made from the various Studios they produce them under like Surrender Cinema, Moonbeam, Empire, Full Moon etc. all of them releases under Band's phoney company Kangaroo Films.

Chainsawmidget
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »

I'll admit it I have about every film they've made from the various Studios they produce them under like Surrender Cinema, Moonbeam, Empire, Full Moon etc. all of them releases under Band's phoney company Kangaroo Films.
Your dedication to bad movies far surpasses mine. 
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I little FYI on cheap cheeze... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.