Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:49:53 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I'm Back, Guys! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I'm Back, Guys!  (Read 6715 times)
Umaril Has Returned
« on: December 11, 2012, 07:07:55 PM »

Hi!
You all may remember me as Umaril The Unfeathered a few years ago. I'm so sorry for suddenly dropping off the radar, but the old PC broke down, (got a new one) and closer to home,  I have also been recovering from a serious physical condition, and am doing much better now. Let us just say that a hospital test saved me life, and one I should have had sooner, and one that I was hospitalized for immediately after the results.

Suddenly, life means more now than it did before...

So, that said, hello again to Indy, AHD, Andrew and Andy and the rest of you, and I'll see you at the forum. Have one on me, kids  Cheers

Your old buddy,
Umaril
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »

I'm happy for your survival, and glad the hospital threw in new feathers as a bonus TeddyR .

And don't feel bad about dropping out of view for a while; look at the dates on my past 15 or so posts!

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »

Welcome back, sir!  You will find us as eclectic and cantankerous as ever! LOL Cheers

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 07:42:16 PM »

Welcome back, sir!  You will find us as eclectic and cantankerous as ever! LOL Cheers

Still eclectic and cantankerous?

With the history we shared the last time around, I wouldn't want it any other way, my old friend! Now about that fried chicken and arrowhead hunt that you promised Trevor in the other post...count me in, sounds like a good old time!  Cheers
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:48:32 PM »

Hi!
You all may remember me as Umaril The Unfeathered a few years ago. I'm so sorry for suddenly dropping off the radar, but the old PC broke down, (got a new one) and closer to home,  I have also been recovering from a serious physical condition, and am doing much better now. Let us just say that a hospital test saved me life, and one I should have had sooner, and one that I was hospitalized for immediately after the results.

So, that said, hello again to Indy, AHD, Andrew and Andy and the rest of you, and I'll see you at the forum. Have one on me, kids  Cheers

Your old buddy,
Umaril
I'm glad to see you back, and glad to hear you're doing well!  Stick around this time!.  Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »

I'm happy for your survival, and glad the hospital threw in new feathers as a bonus TeddyR .

And don't feel bad about dropping out of view for a while; look at the dates on my past 15 or so posts!

Read ya' loud and clear, old friend.  

Sadly. the improved Umaril wasn't enough to stop a woman named Sandy when she blew into my part of town awhile back..I lost the front windshield on my car and the mirror on the passenger's side from a tree limb that shattered the whole thing!

Oddly, my neighbor's truck sat damn near under the offending tree and not ONE thing happened, but I park behind her, and WHAM! I win the lottery for vehicle damage.

Gotta' love Safe-Lite though,,they came out and replaced the windshield and fixed the side-view mirror as well as vacuuming out my car AND giving me new wipers for free. All for $299.00  not too bad, I'd say!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »

Hi!

Your old buddy,
Umaril
I'm glad to see you back, and glad to hear you're doing well!  Stick around this time!.  Smile

Hi ya'!
I'll do my best to stay, provided nothing else happens to me that comes straight out of the Twilight Zone's left field and hits me blind-side. What a trip it's been.... Buggedout
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »

Since your name no longer says "unfeathered," does that mean you now have feathers?  Question Welcome back!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 01:02:15 AM »

Welcome back, Umaril!  Cheers

I now have clean underpants, BTW so some things have changed....  Buggedout Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 08:08:18 AM »

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear that your health was a huge worry for a while.  I've had some friends that I've known for decades going through difficult times in that same vein and it's hard.   Glad that you are feeling better.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 08:33:04 AM »

Now about that fried chicken and arrowhead hunt that you promised Trevor in the other post...count me in, sounds like a good old time!  Cheers

*BUMPS* Get away, ze chikin be all mine.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »

Welcome back, Umaril!  Cheers

I now have clean underpants, BTW so some things have changed....  Buggedout Wink

You finally have clean underpants?!? Well well, we really ARE at a crossroads here at Badmovies, wow!!   BounceGiggle
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear that your health was a huge worry for a while.  I've had some friends that I've known for decades going through difficult times in that same vein and it's hard.   Glad that you are feeling better.

Thank you!
Tell ya' one thing, old friend, from now on, when the doctor says to get that yearly exam for the usual male health issues, I'm GETTING that exam! I was lucky this time around as it was caught and properly treated. 
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »

I don't know you, but "hello".
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »

Hey Umaril! Glad you came home to roost! And I hope you the best of health!  Cheers

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I'm Back, Guys! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.