Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:54:33 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Best Twilight Zone Short?? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best Twilight Zone Short??  (Read 4658 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: January 07, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »

How can you go wrong with Ron Glass and Sherman Hemslely?

Small | Large

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »

How can you go wrong with Ron Glass and Sherman Hemslely?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQ6ZC8EUQ0

My favorite!

A great one from NIGHT GALLERY....

Small | Large

Best NTZ episode, EVER....

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 05:55:53 PM »

SATSIFACTION GUARANTEED was hilarious!  I'll watch the other when I have a bit more time.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:00:11 AM »

Of the original series, one of my faves was where our little friend "Talking Tina" kept threatening Telly Savalas, who played the mean father who kept taking her away from his daughter. That is, until Tina sent him on a little "trip", lol

Another one where the devil was imprisoned in a monastery and this guy accidentally let him out.

And then we have the one where we found out that "To Serve Man" was actually a cookbook!  Buggedout 

Great show, and Rod Serling was the man for the job. His talents are greatly missed!
ChaosTheory

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »

My favorites are "Number 12 Looks Just Like You", "The Obsolete Man," "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" and "Night of the Meek".

Another one where the devil was imprisoned in a monastery and this guy accidentally let him out.

"The Howling Man."  Yeah, that one was great, and I think John Carradine was in it! 

I love TZ, and Rod Serling was so cool with his skinny ties and cigarettes  TeddyR

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »

My favorites are "Number 12 Looks Just Like You", "The Obsolete Man," "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" and "Night of the Meek".

"The Howling Man."  Yeah, that one was great, and I think John Carradine was in it! 

I love TZ, and Rod Serling was so cool with his skinny ties and cigarettes  TeddyR

Yeah, John Carradine was the monk in the monastery. Looking at his makeup he looked more like Moe Howard as St. Peter in the short where Shemp went to heaven. Remember Shemp's uncle Mortimer?  BounceGiggle
VenomX73

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »

Yeah, John Carradine was the monk in the monastery. Looking at his makeup he looked more like Moe Howard as St. Peter in the short where Shemp went to heaven. Remember Shemp's uncle Mortimer? 

You're so right on! I was thinking the same damn thing lol.

I've watched some of the 80's version today... forgot the names they were pretty creepy though...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Green
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 07:30:12 AM »

"The Obsolete Man,"
The Obsolete Man is probably my favorite one, that and Time Enough at Last.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Best Twilight Zone Short?? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.