Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:48:59 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  13 Favorite Jason Kills « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 13 Favorite Jason Kills  (Read 6944 times)
voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »

I really like the scene where the dude gets his head squashed and then his eyeballs pop out. Also, the guy who gets chopped in half while doing a handstand is always classic.
The eyeball scene was a good idea.. too bad the special effects were so poor.  From the obvious dummy to the stuffing shooting out of the socket with the eyeball on the wire, I just groaned.
Hey, it's F13th. I could care less about fx quality. Isn't it all about the imaginative kills?  Wink

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 03:31:00 AM »

Sorry, I guess I just get spoiled by Tom Savini's much more realistic work.  If it looks really, really fake the scene kind of loses its luster for me.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »

I know that this sounds dumb but I like ALL of the Jason Killings.  The one that sticks out to most to me is when Jason squashs the campers head and the eyeball pops out.  I think this is the Friday the 13th 3D.

Jason will live on forever.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 03:33:48 PM »

Since they've essentially made 12 Friday/Jason films, so far, I've been brainstorming on what they could do if they were to make a 13th, which I think will happen eventually. My first thought was that it will likely be in 3D again.

What kind of script they would use is a great question. A lot of fans want a Winter-time Friday movie, since there hasn't been one. I've often thought they should cast former Friday cast as cameos for varying background characters.

I thought it'd be kinda cool if most, if not all of the Final people (the characters, not the original actors in this case) were to be in the last one. It could start off with just a couple of characters with the others coming into the story more gradually. Each of them could add to the story with their own flashbacks (updated/enhanced/refilmed/modernized) versions of their personal encounters with Jason.

Tommy would have to have an awesome surprise entrance at some crucial time. We'd have the two psychics (Telekinetic and Clairvoyant) break out (or get released from) the local Asylum. Reggie would make an awesome comeback. Warrington Gilette could play the role of Paul from part 2 and answer the damned question of just what the hell happened to him in the end of that movie?! How or why any of that would happen, I have no idea. Could be something as simple as someone recruiting them to put an end to Jason once and for all (yeah, right! heh) or something as silly as some evil mental hospital Dr/Administrator (a la Dr. Cruise) who has all the Final People in cells and releases them at Crystal Lake (in Winter) to study the results. But Jason could knock off former Final Girls and Boys until we see who the real Final Person is.

Endless possibilities. How do you think the 13th Friday the 13th should go down?

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 02:52:55 AM »

I can't really think up a list, but my favorite is the guy in the wheelchair getting killed in Part 2.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  13 Favorite Jason Kills « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.