Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:13:26 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Django Unchained (2013) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Django Unchained (2013)  (Read 8261 times)
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 10:07:59 PM »

I thought that Django Unchained was one of the best films of 2012. I will admit that it's more of an acquired taste compared to some of Tarantino's other films like Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill.

I just seen it last night-and I agree. It was fan-f**king-tastic. Bloody,funny,violent,exploitive. "These are some of my favorite things". And I liked all the cameos-Bruce Dern,Russ Tamblyn,Tom Savani,James Remar,Don Johnson,Don Stroud,Tom Wopat,Robert Carradine,and even the origanl Django Franco Nero!

Gotta agree with you here. Django unchained was pretty awesome, and I don't even like Tarantino that much.

Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 08:38:42 AM »

Don't always like Tarantino's films but I always check them... until now. I just have this complete aversion to Leonardo Di Caprio, and Jamie Foxx.

My tolerance for them has actually increased over time. They seem to have grown up.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Gst0395
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:04 AM »

Well the only Tarantino films I've seen so far are Reservoir Dogs and Death Proof (and Natural Born Killers if that counts). Death Proof which I saw as part of "Grindhouse" is alright, I do love Reservoir Dogs though. Django looks like an interesting film, my parents went to see it and liked it.

I have bought a box-set of Tarantino films and plan to watch them soon.
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 09:40:32 AM »

I absolutely love Tarantio ever since Pulp Fiction, but have been letdown by his last two films: Death Proof & Inglorious Basterd, so my expectations were extremely low that I didn't even bother going to see the movie at the theater and now after watching the film knew that I made a huge mistake! Django had the right amount of comedy and action...perfect movie

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »

Don't always like Tarantino's films but I always check them... until now. I just have this complete aversion to Leonardo Di Caprio, and Jamie Foxx.

My tolerance for them has actually increased over time. They seem to have grown up.

I agree. I HATED TITANIC. But I really enyjoyed SHUTTER ISLAND. I always liked Jamie Foxx-ever since the TV show "In Living Color." The guy got talent.
Quit hating,people!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 07:01:05 PM »

I agree. I HATED TITANIC. But I really enyjoyed SHUTTER ISLAND. I always liked Jamie Foxx-ever since the TV show "In Living Color." The guy got talent.
Quit hating,people!

Foxx and Di Caprio were both great in the movie. I don't think DiCaprio is a great actor or anything, but I thought he was really good in Django Unchained. Like really good.

zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 04:03:37 PM »

ok well I respect you guys opinions more than the average internet hacks so I'll check it out. but if Di Caprio starts flicking his hair about like a million dollar prettyboy or Foxx starts singing or rapping then it's getting turned off

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 07:50:51 AM »

I loved it.  The end.  No animals were harmed during the writing of these comments.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 07:40:51 AM »

ok well I respect you guys opinions more than the average internet hacks so I'll check it out. but if Di Caprio starts flicking his hair about like a million dollar prettyboy or Foxx starts singing or rapping then it's getting turned off

No hair flicking-no singing. Bloody violent action. DiCaprio has grown up. Kinda like Travolta grew up from a pretty boy to an actor. And Jamie Foxx is cool as f**k.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Django Unchained (2013) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.