Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:36:34 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Breeding and fighting « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breeding and fighting  (Read 3616 times)
janettroll
New Visitor

« on: February 20, 2013, 12:13:07 AM »

I am looking for the name of a movie i watched and for the life of me i cant remember the name of it....

It starts out with a woman either breaking down or sabotage (cant remember which) and some how she ends up kidnapped and held in a room with multiple women.  In the movie you find out there is this family/cult/inbred thing where they keep the woman to have babies with and the men they catch are forced to fight each other to the death.  I know in the end the woman survives and like annihilate the family/cult/inbred ppl.

thank you for any and all help
claws
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:24:28 AM »

Sounds a bit like Barn of the Living Dead except for the men fighting bit.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »

I have seen this, I know it. Try Wrong Turn 2, and The Hills Have Eyes 2 (remake) for starters. I can see the whole damn scene in my head.

EDIT: It's most definitely the the sequel to the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. Which, yea, is The Hills Have Eyes 2.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:00:37 PM by Joe » Logged
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »

If it's not HILLS HAVE EYES 2, try Xavier Gen's FRONTIER(S) (2007).
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 05:40:31 PM »

Oh gosh . . . I saw this movie, what was it?  I have a review of it on here somewhere.  Try doing a forum search for CMH - my abbreviation for "Cannibal Mutant HillBillies".  I remember listing in my "Things I Learned From this Film" that "Women will battle to the death for a chance to mate with a CMH."

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
janettroll
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 03:49:15 PM »

its not wrong turn 2, thats what i was watching when i thought about this movie, i also looked up hills 2 and i do remember that one but its not it either, frontier(s) is not it either,,,i did the cmh search and didnt have much luck, does anybody have any other ideas???
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »

BLOODLINES!  That was the one I was thinking of.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Breeding and fighting « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.