Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:36:26 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  80's adult animated with rabbit. (King Dick) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 80's adult animated with rabbit. (King Dick)  (Read 20177 times)
flyingvee
New Visitor

« on: March 05, 2013, 12:02:06 AM »

I remember renting this on vhs back in the mid to late 80's, I could swear the title was called King Dick, and it was an animated movie with a rabbit and had of course sex and fantasy scenes in it. Yet googling "King Dick" bring s up nothing at all, as if it never existed. Was sort of liek Fritz the Cat but with a rabbit. Any ideas?

D
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 01:06:52 AM »

Wasn't a rabbit but Down and Dirty Duck, aka "D. Duck", "Dirty Duck", etc., is a cartoon with an anthro animal, sex scenes, and fantasy scenes.

Small | Large

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
flyingvee
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »

Interesting movie but no that is not it. I know with time memories can fool us, but I'm pretty sure it was a rabbit and of the title being King Dick. Could have been originally a foreign one that was dubbed to English for the VHS. One scene I do remember, (as does a friend), he is having sex with a female, maybe a witch-like character, and her vagina grows teeth and gets large and eats him.
The animation also seemed better, sort of like it would be in "Once Upon a Girl".
Bushma

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »

Could it be Rock & Rule?  I don't remember any sex scenes but it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

Small | Large

I'm going to mention it off handedly because it's not fully animated, but Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 09:50:36 PM »

Could it be SHAME OF THE JUNGLE? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073691/
I have seen -- or swore I've seen -- it advertised as King Dong, which is close.
If not, might also be worth checking out Picha's (the director) other films.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 09:55:02 PM »

Wait, here it is: it's an Italian film called IL NANO E LA STREGA (aka KING DICK)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_nano_e_la_Strega
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »

Could it be SHAME OF THE JUNGLE? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073691/
I have seen -- or swore I've seen -- it advertised as King Dong, which is close.
If not, might also be worth checking out Picha's (the director) other films.

While rayo casablanca has provided a link to the website providing more information of the film, let me just say, that while it is not a film I have seen or had any interest in seeing, it does come across as a film that is more interesting than I first thought. A French animated film, the voice of the character of Shame is provided by Johnny Weissmuller, jr. the son of Johnny Weissmuller, who is probably the best known actor to play Tarzan in films. And I see that some of the other voices in the English language version are provided by Christopher Guest, Adolph Caesar, Bill Murray, and John Belushi.
flyingvee
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 10:36:04 PM »

I found a clip of that scene that was stuck in my head.

xhamster.com/movies/347466/classic_erotic_cartoon_3.html?embed=view

But it does not say the title of the movie. The part I recall is at the 5:55 mark here.
flyingvee
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 01:32:37 AM »

I know this wont' let me show the link, but no other way to show the clip of the movie. I placed it above if anyone is willing to take  stab and figure it out. I think it's of German origin.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 02:39:43 PM »

I think that's from one of the DIRTY LITTLE ADULT CARTOON VHS series of tapes. There were three volumes from the late 80s and early 90s with clips from European "erotic" cartoons (mostly made in the 70s and 80s). Might be hard to figure out what shorts they are pulled from.

Here's the info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362553/?ref_=tt_trv_cnn
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

There's a short on the first volume called "The Bunny and the Mouse." I'm guessing that's the one.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »

And just to be obscenely (pun intended) thorough, there is a 1987 VHS titled SHEENA IN WONDERLAND that contains the same animated footage interspersed with "live action" scenes.
AlienatorDonut
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 02:07:09 PM »

I've heard of an adult cartoon with Negro Rabbits called "CoonSkin" by Fritz: The Cat and Heavy Traffic director: Ralph Bakshi. I've never seen is as it is an 18 in The UK, and I'm only 16. I hope this helps!
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 05:00:06 PM »

Bizarrely, Rayo Casablanca solved this one about half a dozen posts up the thread and no one noticed.  Question Lookingup

KING DICK is a real animated feature and here it is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_nano_e_la_strega

Solved?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  80's adult animated with rabbit. (King Dick) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.