Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:48:32 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Gardening tool murder « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gardening tool murder  (Read 3362 times)
Kay845
New Visitor

« on: March 23, 2013, 12:50:08 PM »

Okay so there is this movie that my dad always makes fun of me for. When I was four I walked in on him watching it and I was completely scarred by it. All I saw was one scene where there are two guys and the one guy picks up a kind of rake. Not like the plastic leaf gathering kind but the flat metal kind. Anyway, the guy rams the metal spikes from the rake into the other guys chest and blood stars coming out his mouth and chest. I was so disturbed by this I had a really weird fear of takes for like two years after this. Now being totally in love with all horror movies I want to find it and rewatch it and see how scary it really was or if I was just a weak baby. Please help me figure out what this movie is.
The Fake Macoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »

Eaten Alive (1977) has a murder scene with a garden rake.  Could you give any more details as to when you think the movie was made?
Kay845
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:00:20 AM »

If I had to take wild guess since I was really little I'd say late 70's to mid 80's. I think it was airing on tv I don't know what channel but I'll check out this movie just in case
Kay845
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 01:19:49 PM »

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!!! Totally by accident. It was stepfather 3
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Gardening tool murder « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.