Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:56:53 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  South of Heaven « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South of Heaven  (Read 5144 times)
L
Dedicated Viewer

« on: April 15, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »

Hello.  I am new here to the forum so bare with me,lol.

sohmovie.com

Growing up I was inspired by "The Cannon Group" and other lowbudget companies and found myself hunting down their films long after their company folded.  Now making films of my own I am happy to say I have a new film almost ready to be sold online.  South of Heaven is a wild dark tale of government conspiracies, clones and ninja assassins.

I hope to see you all on the site and I do read all comments.  Thanks in advance for stopping by and I look forward to talking with you all more.

Best,
L
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 02:53:18 AM »

South of Heaven is a wild dark tale of government conspiracies, clones and ninja assassins.                     

TeddyR TeddyR

I think I like it already. www.sohmovie.com

All the best with it!  Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
rebel_1812
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 10:08:41 AM »

what can be said that your first and only post is a shameless self advertisement.

ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »

what can be said that your first and only post is a shameless self advertisement.

I thought that is the purpose of the Press Release board...a place for folks to make press releases and announce their film news.

Andrew wrote:

Have a press release for your company's latest film?  Post it here! 

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:06:20 PM by ulthar » Logged

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
L
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:49:05 PM »

Rebel 1812 thank you for your comment.  I do beleive that I am in the right catagory to make that "Self Advertisment" thou.  To all others thank you for your support.  like I have stated before I am a hudeg B movie fan and would love to hear from all of you.

Best,
L
ulthar

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 02:16:06 PM »

Rebel 1812 thank you for your comment.  I do beleive that I am in the right catagory to make that "Self Advertisment" thou.  To all others thank you for your support.  like I have stated before I am a hudeg B movie fan and would love to hear from all of you.

Best,
L

Well, we'd love to hear from you, too!

As someone who has actually made a movie, you could share that experience.

Please join some of the other Bad Movie discussions on the site.  We (or at least I) always like to hear insights from those in the business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius
L
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 03:09:52 PM »

Hahaha, well where would you like me to start, Ulthar? I have so much to tell everyone about the film and about films in general.  I am currently awaiting to hear from the Toronto Afterdark film festival to see if we are accepted.  On my film's site I have a book right now detailing everything that was gone through by myself and the rest of the cast.  There are three chapters up and it's free too,lol.  I will be updating as time goes on.
ulthar

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »

Hahaha, well where would you like me to start, Ulthar? I have so much to tell everyone about the film and about films in general. 

There is a "Pros and Novices"  board on this site that would be a good place to start some discussions, or just check there to see if there is anything you can add to.

Also, questions come up from time to time in various threads that a "pro" perspective would be interesting to read. 

Just participate across the board is all I meant.

Welcome to the site, by the way.   Thumbup

--Real Genius
L
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  South of Heaven « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.