Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:35:32 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Zombieland: The Series « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zombieland: The Series  (Read 7657 times)
Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: April 21, 2013, 12:09:18 PM »

Zombieland: The Series

I just finished watching the first Episode of Amazon's Zombieland series.  While the characters lacked the same personalities they had in the movie over all it was enjoyable.  It had some good laughs to it, and I think I'll be watching this series as it comes out.

http://amzn.com/B00CDZEZII

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »

Yeah, not bad overall - I voted to have it return.

I particularly got a kick out of the opening scene with the two office workers...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 11:37:12 AM »

Yeah I enjoyed it on the whole. Can someone please explain though how the woman who speaks to them in the car can tell where there are other survivors? I must have missed that explanation. Sorry

Bushma

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »

Yeah I enjoyed it on the whole. Can someone please explain though how the woman who speaks to them in the car can tell where there are other survivors? I must have missed that explanation. Sorry
You didn't miss an explanation.  I assume we should know because she's on OnStar operation.  They are all seeing, all knowing, etc.  Sure the window cleaner didn't have OnStar, but some how she knew.  We just need to accept that fact that OnStar can find anything.

JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 04:24:48 PM »

You didn't miss an explanation.  I assume we should know because she's on OnStar operation.  They are all seeing, all knowing, etc.  Sure the window cleaner didn't have OnStar, but some how she knew.  We just need to accept that fact that OnStar can find anything.

Yep, that's how I took it as well.  I also figured that, perhaps if it gets a full series, we might learn more about her...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 04:37:17 PM »

Ahhh I see. I have never heard of OnStar as I don't drive. I have just googled it though so now it makes more sense. Thanks

BumbleGut
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »

hot  This is a good idea but I really wish they could have gotten Woody Harrleson somehow.  It's just hard to picture Zombieland without him.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:08 AM »

hot  This is a good idea but I really wish they could have gotten Woody Harrleson somehow.  It's just hard to picture Zombieland without him.

It would have been better, but I quite liked this guy.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 08:02:51 AM »

Zombieland with no Eisenberg, Harrleson, Stone, and "Little Miss Sunshine"?

Yeah no thanks...

Harrleson's too busy ruining good mahogany, anyway.

Bushma

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »

I read recently that the pilot failed.  They may rework it and try again, but Amazon isn't going to be making it a series.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 08:30:34 AM »

I read recently that the pilot failed.  They may rework it and try again, but Amazon isn't going to be making it a series.

Dear Amazon,

Stop trying to cash in on The Walking Dead. Also, give more user options for the Kindle Fire HD and stop trying to make it hard to root. While I'm at it fix Comixology, allow installation of Google Play, and apologise to DC comics.

Best wishes,
A.J. Bauer

crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 11:10:32 AM »

I read recently that the pilot failed.  They may rework it and try again, but Amazon isn't going to be making it a series.

Thats a shame. I did really like it.

Bushma

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 11:42:14 AM »

Thats a shame. I did really like it.

I hope they just rework the characters and bring it back for another try.  The chacaters didn't see to fit with their movie versions, that was my only complaint.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Zombieland: The Series « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.