Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:52:34 PM
712921 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does anyone know? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone know?  (Read 5555 times)
ephemerol9
New Visitor

« on: May 23, 2013, 03:23:40 AM »

Does anyone know the name and details (hopefully availability and cost) of a short film about half an hour or so...I think it was Spanish...haven't seen it since the 70s concerning a telephone box in broad daylight and what happens to a man who gets trapped in it and can't get out. He's not the only one - there's a warehouse at the end which is full of victims of similar phone boxes. The end is really unexpected, hope someone can tell me who made the film. Did he / she make any more?

Is there a cheap available copy of Dantes Inferno (the massive flop with Rita Hayworth and Spencer Tracey in the 30s made by Fox).

Many Thanks Everyone

Ephemerol9
Dreggen
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 04:54:50 AM »

The short is called "La Cabina." It's posted in three parts on youtube.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large
Dreggen
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 05:01:36 AM »

A quick search for the Rita hayworth movie turned up this place.

http://scootermoviesshop.com/cubecart/drama/dante-39-s-inferno-1935-dvd/prod_79.html

I can't vouch for their legitimacy or reliability. I've never dealt with them. It's looks like they sell burned DVD-R discs, probably ripped from an old vhs copy. Anyway, proceed at your own risk.
ephemerol9
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:10:55 AM »

Thank you for getting back with those details  - apologies for the delay in replying.
All the Best
Ephemerol9
316zombie
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:59:43 PM »

DO NOT BUY FROM SCOOTER!!
their dvd's are crap,glitchy,and the sound is abominable. don't make the mistke i did!!!
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 07:13:48 AM »

I realize this became a conversation about sources for movies, but the original poster's question about the movie was answered correctly: LA CABINA is very specific/unique and it is correct. Solved!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does anyone know? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.