Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:29:13 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ben and Arthur (2002) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben and Arthur (2002)  (Read 1737 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: June 04, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »

My god, what have I found?  No, this is not a YouTube parody or joke, but a real movie put out into theaters.  It bombed and became one of the worst movies ever created by several different people.  I got nothing on something like this.  It speaks for itself and can give Birdemic, The Room, and After Last Season in being damn cheap and poorly made (though this one is full fledge intentional and no hint of the director making it as a joke).

Small | Large

Someone put the whole thing up on YouTube as well.  If you search for it, you'll find it.  Do you dare to watch?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 03:43:58 PM »

I think Mr. Mraovch stretched himself too far. Actor/casting director/director/cinematographer/composer/editor/producer/writer. He's probably also the man who drove the honeywagon, but he should have kept his day job as a real estate agent in southern California. Still, he had a short career as an actor after this, appearing in two more videos, and as the budget for the entire film looks like it did not exceed $1.95, he probably even made some money on it.

Anyway, thanks for posting this InformationGeek, as to whether it's unintenional or not, it is one of funniest films I've ever seen. Certainly, alot funnier than most intentional comedies made now days. Thanks, again.
Gst0395
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »

I made a post on this piece of garbage several months back. What an depressing train-wreck of a movie this is, truly one of the if not the worst movie I've ever seen. Just to clarify though, it was not released in theaters, though it somehow happened to receive a home video release. That's not enough to convince me though that this thing is a real "movie", it was more like an extended home video.

What makes this more hilarious is the big ego director (Sam Mraovich) is convinced his work is actually good. It seems obvious considering the fact that he did almost everything in the film and also uploaded a YouTube tutorial on how to "write" a screenplay (now removed). In seriousness, he should think about a career change.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 06:38:21 PM »

fascinating as it's the only gay movie in the IMDB bottom 100. Would make a wild double bill with Pamela's Prayer
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ben and Arthur (2002) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.