Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 01:29:30 PM
536545 Posts in 40604 Topics by 5105 Members
Latest Member: MRIF
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Holy s**t, my prayers have been answered..... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holy s**t, my prayers have been answered.....  (Read 538 times)
voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 11, 2013, 06:01:32 PM »

X-Ray (aka Hospital Massacre) is set to be released on Blu-ray (along with Schizoid) in August!!! (Wipes away a tear.....)Buggedout Drink
http://www.amazon.ca/X-Ray-Schizoid-Blu-ray/dp/B00CPTUNUG/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
retrorussell
Retro

BROTHA NOOMSIE!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:54:12 PM »

Oh my god, X-Ray?  Seriously??
I've never seen this movie before but I remember it being on cable in the early/mid eighties a number of times.  Sounds really bad, but the "at least now I can say I've seen it" kind of bad.
Barely heard of Schizoid.  I think Klaus Kinski is in it.  His demented performances are always good for a laugh, at least.

HBO in space!<br />
voltron

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 07:28:43 PM »

I think you'll like X-Ray Russell - if you're anything like me, that is. It's technically not quite good but I don't have the heart to call it "bad". It's a really goofy and strange hospital themed slasher. In the VHS days I rented it on many occasions. I couldn't get enough of it! I remember seeing Schizoid in the rental shops but I never bothered to check it out. Seems pretty decent from what I've read about it, though.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
akiratubo

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:24:41 PM »

Schizoid is worth it for the scene where Klaus Kinski is arguing with his daughter through a door on whether he - or she - is the killer.  Imagine Klaus playing a desperate, concerned father ... who is also the typical Klaus Kinski Kreep.  Now imagine a young actress playing his distraught daughter who is almost as big a creep as he is.  And they are both doing that 80s teen movie thing where the girl locks herself in her room to pout and the Dad stands outside the door begging to be let in to comfort her.  I really can't do it justice describing it but the scene is hilarious.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »

Oh my god, X-Ray?  Seriously??
I've never seen this movie before but I remember it being on cable in the early/mid eighties a number of times.  Sounds really bad, but the "at least now I can say I've seen it" kind of bad.
Barely heard of Schizoid.  I think Klaus Kinski is in it.  His demented performances are always good for a laugh, at least.

I've seen SCHIZOID; Kinski is practically chewing his own lips in this.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 03:09:47 PM »

I love X-Ray and have also been pretty excited for this release!  (how's that for a worthy contribution to the discussion?!?!?)

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  http://www.influxmagazine.com/category/contributors/jason-howard

Or, don't check them out - see if I care.  You're not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I'll do what I want.  It's my hot body.  Y'all don't know me.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 01:34:00 PM »

Shout Factory is so amazing.

Gst0395
College Guy &
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

I am familiar with Schizoid despite having never seen it. There was a trailer for it on a VHS tape of "New Year's Evil" (1981) that some guys did a MST3K-style commentary over once.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Holy s**t, my prayers have been answered..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.