Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:01:53 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Creep of the week? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Creep of the week?  (Read 11770 times)
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »

Amen to THAT, AllHallowsDay!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 07:09:10 PM »

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 06:40:07 PM »

We're all a little creepy here aren't we?

I'm anti social, don't sleep, watch material of questionable moral quality. And smell faintly of pineapples.
I also like to hold eye contact longer than necessary.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 08:53:12 PM »

We're all a little creepy here aren't we?

I'm anti social, don't sleep, watch material of questionable moral quality. And smell faintly of pineapples.
I also like to hold eye contact longer than necessary.

No, you're not so bad, Doggett. Aside from the prolonged eye contact and the smell of pineapples (replace that with the smell of Ocean Spray Cranberry-Grape juice and club soda) you and I are eerily alike, lol   Cheers
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »

Paula Deen?

The present consequences of her past actions has just been ramped up. Sears has just announced that they will no longer be carrying her products for the home. Joining Wal-mart, Target, and Home Depot who are declining to carry her products for the home. Leaving just K Mart, unless they, too, have joined the others.

I also imagine she'll not be getting an invite to Walt Disney World anytime soon. Each fall they have a big Food and Wine Festival, where are the oenophiles and foodies meet to drink and eat, and several high profile chefs are invited each year to give cooking demonstrations and lectures. She's most likely not on this year's list.

Though, even with all this, it'll probably be awhile before she runs out of money, as last year she made about $1.5 million every month, or the 4th highest paid chef in the U.S., according to the figures that I have.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »

Paula Deen?

The present consequences of her past actions has just been ramped up. Sears has just announced that they will no longer be carrying her products for the home. Joining Wal-mart, Target, and Home Depot who are declining to carry her products for the home. Leaving just K Mart, unless they, too, have joined the others.

I also imagine she'll not be getting an invite to Walt Disney World anytime soon. Each fall they have a big Food and Wine Festival, where are the oenophiles and foodies meet to drink and eat, and several high profile chefs are invited each year to give cooking demonstrations and lectures. She's most likely not on this year's list.

Though, even with all this, it'll probably be awhile before she runs out of money, as last year she made about $1.5 million every month, or the 4th highest paid chef in the U.S., according to the figures that I have.

fist being Gordan Ramsey?

yeah no.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »

Ramsey will be next...the devil will take offense at the phrase "Hell's Kitchen" on the basis that it stereotypes all demons and devils. Then , the ACLU (Anti-Christian Lucifer Union) will sue Ramsey. Ramsey will go on national TV from the 9th pit of hell and apologize to the devil for stereotyping him, and back on earth, he'll start losing support left and right.
Don't knock it, kids, anything is possible....   TongueOut
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »

Ramsey will be next...the devil will take offense at the phrase "Hell's Kitchen" on the basis that it stereotypes all demons and devils. Then , the ACLU (Anti-Christian Lucifer Union) will sue Ramsey. Ramsey will go on national TV from the 9th pit of hell and apologize to the devil for stereotyping him, and back on earth, he'll start losing support left and right.
Don't knock it, kids, anything is possible....   TongueOut

That already happened though, known as the only restaurant that even he himself couldn't save, Amy's Baking Company.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »

Paula Deen?
It must be hard to be the person the media vilify for the time being.  Nonetheless, she should never have answered "Yes, of course..." when asked if she'd ever used the "n" word.  That may have been honest, but just plain stupid.  She might have said: "Oh yes, and I am so ashamed to admit it!"  She gave the press the words to condemn her with.  It is the politically correct faction that has crucified her.  She's done being a significant celebrity, which to me is no loss.  Her food was fattening, sickening, unhealthy and gross.  I feel sorry for her, but not as much as I might have.  Next. 

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 11:54:41 PM »

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 08:43:40 AM »

Nope, he's trying to escape the government and journalist.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 05:41:34 PM »

A lot of people would consider him a hero rather than a creep. I have mixed feelings about him as a person but I'm happy with at least some of the whistles he blew.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 08:37:52 PM »

A lot of people would consider him a hero rather than a creep. I have mixed feelings about him as a person but I'm happy with at least some of the whistles he blew.
It is a question... You express my own subjective views well.  Leaning so far left often, I might consider him a hero, but in a post 9-11 world we just had 1st grade genocide and Boston Marathon bombing.  The horrors of these events have dimmed my own ardor for liberty in small measure in case I just might be planning a catastrophe of human carnage.  I'm just not sure that SNOWDEN's "revelation" is really such a surprise.  I still believe in freedom, nothing can ever dim that. 

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »

Is Anthony Weiner the Creep of the week?  Here's a longish video of a candidate imploding. 

Anthony Weiner and NY Voter in Heated Exchange 

http://shine.yahoo.com/video/anthony-weiner-ny-voter-heated-233549697.html
Former Congressman Anthony Weiner says a video that shows him engaging in a shouting match with an unidentified New York City man is just an example of him putting a heckler in his place. (Sept. 4):

http://shine.yahoo.com/video/anthony-weiner-ny-voter-heated-233549697.html

He put the "heckler" in his place?  And I thought it was an object lesson in "Don't talk with your mouth full!!" 

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 09:24:04 PM »

Are you seriously asking if the guy with a "You bout to get raped'' face is creep of the week? TongueOut

yeah no.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Creep of the week? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.