Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:11:40 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  EARTHQUAKE (1974) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: EARTHQUAKE (1974)  (Read 6768 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 08:04:44 PM »

actually i like this one and though it's not a favorite film of mine by any means i still enjoy it and i have seen it a few times through the years. it's a guilty pleasure of mine
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 06:44:49 AM »

Dont get me wrong! Id watch it again today! Ill take EARTHQUAKE over s**t like Dance Moms or American Idol any day!
I LOVE bad movies-this one is very enjoyable in a weird 70s way-its like the tv show The Love Boat with mass destruction!

Small | Large

Now...sweet f**king Satan-this was the WORST TV show EVER-and the song made me sick-still does-jebus f**king christ onna cross-I almost had a little puke come up in my mouth by gagging-I drank a lot last night-ughhhh...

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 08:29:16 PM »

Dont get me wrong! Id watch it again today! Ill take EARTHQUAKE over s**t like Dance Moms or American Idol any day!
I LOVE bad movies-this one is very enjoyable in a weird 70s way-its like the tv show The Love Boat with mass destruction!

http://youtu.be/ZmUlKPthrag

Now...sweet f**king Satan-this was the WORST TV show EVER-and the song made me sick-still does-jebus f**king christ onna cross-I almost had a little puke come up in my mouth by gagging-I drank a lot last night-ughhhh...

EARTHQUAKE is way better than "The Love Boat".  I've recently watched one or two episodes (sux). 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 10:17:24 PM »

when i was a kid i'm 36 by the way, i loved the show and i don't remember watching it 1st run at all. but in when it was in reruns i did watch it all the time. now would i watch it today i have no idea what i would think about it. another thing i used to call it is the love orange. if you are curious why as a kid i picked that i have no idea i think the idea of just making fun of the theme song and being a kid where that was something clean compared to what i'd prolly think of now at my age. he he. is what made is so funny and yes so stupid at the same time as well.

wasn't Earthquake a big hit back than as well? in the 70's they did do some great movies like this, the as it's been said the P.I. adventure i think is a great film. now if you watch the (1979) sequel that movie is simply awful and should be riffed ASAP! by MSTK3000
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2015, 03:09:22 PM »

And then there was "San Andreas." Every time I see the trailer for that, I get flashbacks to "Earthquake."

"San Andreas" and most of the other films being released between now and the end of the year, are going to make a ton of money, but . . .?! Are any of them "good?" Normally, outside of this board, I don't pay attention to the reviews, but . . .?! Because I am going to see so few of them, I think I will pay attention to the reviews, if only to see how "good" many of them are.
Flangepart

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 07:55:58 AM »

LOVE BOAT movie I'd watch? The ship gets torpedoed by a 'mystery sub', runs aground on the shores of an uncharted desert isle, and suddenly the crew and passengers have to fight off Dr. Moreau's 'manimals' and a herd of mutant pirates.
And only Gilligan and the castaways can save them from the evil Mr. Howl...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
pennywise37

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 12:17:38 AM »

1stly that sounds like a film that Charles band would make he he. and that does sound like it'd be a fun movie too
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 07:14:44 PM »

Earthquake isn't all that far removed seems to me to more modern era disaster films...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  EARTHQUAKE (1974) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.