Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:15:48 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  TOP 15 - Unintentionally Funny Rediculous Action/Adv Movies from the 80s and 90s « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: TOP 15 - Unintentionally Funny Rediculous Action/Adv Movies from the 80s and 90s  (Read 27044 times)
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« on: July 05, 2013, 07:15:08 PM »

Everyone has a different taste for bad movies. These are mine.
If you think this list is missing anything, PLEASE TELL ME : D

Requirements,
-bad acting
-ridiculous
-campy
-action/adventure
-cliche
-and above all, a SINCERE attempt to make a quality movie

----------------------
Here is my list in order:

1. Ricky Oh
2. Miami Connection
3. Hard Ticket To Hawaii
4. Death Warrior (aka Turkish Evil Dead)
5. Samurai Cop
6. Turkish Star Wars
7. Deadly Prey
8. Ninja III: The Domination
9. No Retreat No Surrender
10. Low Blow
11. Laser Mission
12. Lady Terminator
13. For Your Height Only
14. Honor and Glory
15. Warrior of The Lost World

Enjoy!
(please feel free to give me recommendations based upon this list.)

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »

That's a great list.
I would throw in MAD FOXES.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 07:37:29 PM »

I like your list a lot. I think GYMKATA belongs in that bunch. I might take off WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD to make room.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »

I like your list a lot. I think GYMKATA belongs in that bunch. I might take off WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD to make room.

You couldn't be more right. Gymkata > WOTLW. It's amazing what a difference drinking with friends can have on a movie. :P

I'll check out this Mad Foxes.

JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 10:14:19 PM »

Mad Foxes is great!  So much back and forth revenge in that movie.  Almost as much as there is male genitalia (but not quite)!  It's a crazy little flick...

Nice list by the way... Cheers

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
claws
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 10:42:33 PM »

Nice list. I would add Lady Street Fighter (1985) though.
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 02:18:06 AM »

Thanks guys. Mad Foxes looks Fantastic! I've already ordered a copy.

Lady Street Fighter on the other hand, is technically from 1975, and I bet it's a bit slow for my tastes (mtv generation ;p). But, I'd still love to check it out. Unfortunately I can't find so much as a TRAILER for the damn thing. Got any links?

KEEP THESE RECOMMENDATION COMING! : D

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 05:18:53 AM »

Good list, a few in there I need to watch. glad you put Samurai Cop in there. Still haven't checked Hard Ticket To Hawaii, need to see that and other Andy Sidaris 80s movies

Might add 'Welcome To Spring Break'...depends where Action/Adventure stops and horror begins, I think it would fit... also Godfrey Ho's Ultimate Ninja

Thanks to lester 1/2 I might include 'They Call Me Macho Woman'!

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 06:17:02 AM »

Nice list.  I'd add Mefaforce from 1982 in there as well.

Small | Large

Oh and can't forget about R.O.T.O.R.  BounceGiggle

Small | Large
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:20:00 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 08:58:17 AM »

Lady Street Fighter on the other hand, is technically from 1975, and I bet it's a bit slow for my tastes (mtv generation ;p). But, I'd still love to check it out. Unfortunately I can't find so much as a TRAILER for the damn thing. Got any links?

I've actually meant 1985 Lady Street Fighter, from Director James Bryan who gave us Don't Go in the Woods. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395630/reference
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »

I've actually meant 1985 Lady Street Fighter, from Director James Bryan who gave us Don't Go in the Woods.

Yep, I understood. That movie was released in 1985, but it was filmed in 1975 and stick in a corner for 10 years. I'm pretty hesitant to pick up anything filmed in the era because of how slow the editors/directors paced things. I've looked everywhere for a Lady Street Fighter trailer, and can't find one anywhere. Let me know if you have a lead on one.

I do like James Bryan's Hell Riders!

Cheers! : D

Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »

Good list, a few in there I need to watch. glad you put Samurai Cop in there. Still haven't checked Hard Ticket To Hawaii, need to see that and other Andy Sidaris 80s movies

Might add 'Welcome To Spring Break'...depends where Action/Adventure stops and horror begins, I think it would fit... also Godfrey Ho's Ultimate Ninja

Thanks to lester 1/2 I might include 'They Call Me Macho Woman'!

Hard Ticket To Hawaii is one of a kind. Sidaris was feeling good about the success of his first movie, and went all out CAMPY on Hard Ticket, but for some reason returned to more standard scripts after that. None of his other movies compare, in my opinion. Don't waste your time.

I will for sure add Spring Break and Ultimate Ninja to my list (Godfrey Ho 4 life)

They Call Me Macho Woman (aka Savage Instinct) is already on my list. Cannot wait to watch that!

PS. I don't mind some horror, but It's harder for me to find ones I like.
Uninvited, Troll 2, Silent Night Deadly Night 2, and Ghoulies are some of my favorites.

Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 06:36:01 PM »

Nice list.  I'd add Mefaforce from 1982 in there as well.

Oh and can't forget about R.O.T.O.R.  BounceGiggle

Thanks Jack.

I've put off Megaforce for a while now. The clip where the guy flies into the back of the plane, just hurt my brain so much. But, I think I'm ready now.

Rotor? Thumbdown Do you hate me? I wouldn't recommend that my enemies watch that. haha
Seriously though. I didn't find that movie funny. Painful would be a better word. To each their own.  Cheers

claws
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 11:33:46 PM »

I've actually meant 1985 Lady Street Fighter, from Director James Bryan who gave us Don't Go in the Woods.

Yep, I understood. That movie was released in 1985, but it was filmed in 1975 and stick in a corner for 10 years. I'm pretty hesitant to pick up anything filmed in the era because of how slow the editors/directors paced things. I've looked everywhere for a Lady Street Fighter trailer, and can't find one anywhere. Let me know if you have a lead on one.

I do like James Bryan's Hell Riders!

Cheers! : D

Aaaah ok, I didn't know it was shot in 1975. I just read the Trivia blurb on IMDb. I always assumed it was a 1970s "Foxy Brown" kind of homage made in the 80s rofl. Either way, Lady Street Fighter is not slow, its actually action-packed and moves with a tight pace. There are even speeded-up car chases  TeddyR
There used to be tons of Lady Street Fighter footage on youtube but for some reason not anymore. If I find anything I'll post it here.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2013, 12:24:44 AM »

Lovely But Deadly
Confusing in a way, the intentionally funny parts are pretty lame, whereas the serious parts are quite laughable in how they make you sit up & say WTF.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  TOP 15 - Unintentionally Funny Rediculous Action/Adv Movies from the 80s and 90s « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.