Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:15:26 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Adult Animated Movie From The Mid 80's « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adult Animated Movie From The Mid 80's  (Read 4130 times)
heykitty
New Visitor

« on: June 18, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I've been searching for the name of this movie for years but can't seem to find it. It's an adult animated movie that was often shown on cable, I think HBO or Cinemax between 1984-1985. It was almost like an animated version of Grease or West Side Story or something but it mainly focused on the bikers. I remember the main character had jet black slick hair, wore a motorcycle jacket, smoked, very stereotypical. Seem like it was meant to be set in the 50's or 60's. There was sex and violence in this cartoon, I remember someone being stabbed.. I really can't remember the rest. But I do remember it being in heavy rotation in the mid 80's. Sorry I don't have more information.

Thanks
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:22:05 PM »

I would suspect that this is Bakshi's "Hey Good Lookin'" (1982).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
godzilla1966
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »

Another movie from Ralph Bakshi that was in heavy rotation during those years was American Pop 1981. The Bikers don't fit but some of the other things you mention might.
heykitty
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 03:38:42 PM »

OMG, thank you! It's Hey Good Lookin'. I can't believe you figured it out from that little bit of information. I just looked it up on youtube and that's it.

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Adult Animated Movie From The Mid 80's « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.