Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:25 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Machete Kills" 2013 « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: "Machete Kills" 2013  (Read 9382 times)
MrMari
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« on: August 03, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

Anyone else looking forward to this sequel? I certainly am. I loved the first movie. It was over the top but done well in my opinion. This one looks to deliver a lot more of the same fun.
Release date is October 11. I had no idea that Danny Trejo was 69!

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/7-craziest-moments-machete-kills-trailer-221157314.html?cache=clear

VenomX73

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »

Lady Gag Reflex is in the new Machete movie? You won't get any of my money Mr. Rodruiguez, sorry.

I'm looking forward to it. Thumbup
If Lady Gag doesn't ruin it - Lets hope it's just a small cameo. Wink

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Javakoala
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 01:39:13 PM »

I agree that the first one was awesome. My favorite part while watching just the trailer for it was when Machete guts the guy, grabs his intestines, runs down the hall, jumps through a window and swings on the guy's intestines to smash through the window of the floor below, if I remember correctly. I giggled like a little school girl and my lovely lady, who was sitting next to me, squealed and covered her face as she cried, "Oh my god!!" Seriously, I thought I'd wet my pants I was laughing so hard.

Aw, hell, now I wanna watch the first one again.

The only thing that would make the sequel more insane would be to shoot it in 3D and/or work Jason Statham's character from Crank 1 & 2 into the movie. But Mel Gibson in a cape is almost as good.
akiratubo

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 05:23:38 PM »

Wasn't the first one bad enough?   Hatred

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
VenomX73

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »

Wasn't the first one bad enough?   Hatred

That's the point  Wink

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
claws
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 05:34:40 PM »

Lady Gag Reflex is in the new Machete movie? You won't get any of my money Mr. Rodriguez, sorry.

I'm looking forward to it. Thumbup
If Lady Gag doesn't ruin it - Lets hope it's just a small cameo. Wink

She might even sing the theme song  TongueOut

I was afraid this would happen sooner or later, Lady Blah Blah acting in movies. I hate her so much I won't EVER watch her in anything.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »

I am there.  It will be a birthday present for me.   Cheers

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »

first one kicked ass but this trailer looks worryingly like they've turned this one into a self indulgent back-slapping session. okay it's never gona be 'high art', but I hope they haven't done that.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 12:02:50 PM »

I will definitely see this.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 08:12:20 AM »

I'll be in line opening morning!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Gst0395
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »

The first movie had mixed reactions for me. I loved the original trailer from Grindhouse, and although I found it to be a bloody, over-the-top thrill ride, I was disappointed in the fact that alot of things in the original trailer were changed or didn't make the final cut.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »

Hmm...I must be the only one in here that likes Lady Gaga. I don't know why either, because she would be the epitome of bad movies; you would think folks in here would be loving that broad considering where we hang out! I think she would be a perfect fit for this bad movie in particular, though I heard that her part in it is really small. Like, Minnie Driver in the South Park movie small (Minnie Driver was Brooke "I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon" Shields in Bigger, Longer, & UncutTeddyR

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Flangepart

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 07:48:28 AM »

Anyone else looking forward to this sequel? I certainly am. I loved the first movie. It was over the top but done well in my opinion. This one looks to deliver a lot more of the same fun.
Release date is October 11. I had no idea that Danny Trejo was 69!

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/7-craziest-moments-machete-kills-trailer-221157314.html?cache=clear

That...is just NUTS! I can see the appeal.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 10:10:11 AM »

My favorite part while watching just the trailer for it was when Machete guts the guy, grabs his intestines, runs down the hall, jumps through a window and swings on the guy's intestines to smash through the window of the floor below, if I remember correctly.

There's a scene in this one that tops that one, while obviously paying homage to it a bit.  I don't want to spoil it for ya, but I caught a screening of this at Fantastic Fest and it was a real blast!

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »

Every time the "Machete Kills" trailer comes on TV I chuckle like a 12 year old kid. I can't wait to see it.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Machete Kills" 2013 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.